Ren'Py Abandoned The God of Desire [v0.2] [Grindelwald]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 14, 2017
Is there a way to check the current value of a variable?
If you just enter the name of a variable on the console, it reports the value
Code:
r_mindconastrid
Entering that and only that and hitting enter on console would report the value of that variable. I've never enabled the full developer tools to look at that option, might be better but i like the console.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, even if you are trying to go realistic, molly jane is all natural and she has 32f tits, its not about size, its about shape

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Is he still working on this? Looks like he's starting another game... is this one possibly getting abandoned?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Version 0.2 is still quite young, so I don't think the author gave up his work.
And he wouldn't be the first one to work on two projects at a time.

Reactions: DavidTurner

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's probably dead. If you check their patreon they are already talking about another game they are getting ready to do and there is status update under a patrud only post but unless you are a patron no ones going to see it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Safe to say it's probably going to die a horrible death.

While it is true some people do work on more than one game they usually have a team and earn more than $20 a month.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what all can you do in this game anyways i cant get into the earl building when i goto houses at night says maybe i can find something in the forrest BUT yet when i click map i cant go anywhere all my stats are set to 999?
how do you see your sister during the day or can you?
well sure is interesting ...in this game im confined outside in a compound and in other games im on house arrest confined inside of a house
suppose im moving up in the world?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Code:
dir()
Running that on the console dumps out all variables. A lot of those are useless to us as they're for the ui or other pieces, but the lists usually short enough you can look through it. plus if you have a rough idea of what you're looking for, you can do a search on it too, like

Code:
[x for x in dir() if 'astrid' in x]
Would have reported ['r_relationastrid', 'r_metastrid', 'r_mindconastrid']
how would you boost your relationship then r_relationastrid=100?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes