Ren'Py Abandoned The God of Desire [v0.2] [Grindelwald]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
The-God-of-Desire-Adult-Game.jpg

Overview:
You are Roki, the most unfortunate warrior in the Village. You are living a miserable live until you meet The God of Desire in one of your dreams. The God of Desire offers you the possibility to learn new magical powers. With these powers you will be able to conquer, save or destroy this world. Which path will you take?

Updated: 07/01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

xK9ZH9Z.png q6kShtH.png 6olWXZO.png EcEVk44.png Dx5ud3p.png Capturesdfsdfsdfsdf.png sisslep2.png voysis6.png sis8.png sis9.png

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed!!

Graufuchs

May 26, 2017
I found 2 H-Scenes at the moment . You have to train Mind Control for some time and use it on Astrid.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Oh i would also suggest you add rape and mind control to your tags , before people start complaining
Added - and also thanks for the game suggestion!
If he adds some content and keeps at it - it might turn out the a fairly decent game - IMHO.

Reactions: Graufuchs

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I have all 3 skills at 100 and still can't do anything ..300 game days and nothing ...so is there anything to do? or is a loop of nothing but training ,,i mean ya i can unlock doors now but nothing else is this a crawler?

Reactions: Reyoma

Graufuchs

May 26, 2017
i think the only thing you can do right now is mind control Astrid (Sex and Blowjob)
And touch sophies breasts, also with mind control

didnt know you could unlock doors though

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
getting the first skill up lets you pick locks ...but not the earl's yet ..but mind control is at 100 and i still can't control minds lol have not seen any boobs much less bj lol

Graufuchs

May 26, 2017
getting the first skill up lets you pick locks ...but not the earl's yet ..but mind control is at 100 and i still can't control minds lol have not seen any boobs much less bj lol
thats wierd , i have 8 mind control only and i can go to astrid and control her mind already . First time you use it on her there will be a long sex scene. If you use mind control on her the next day you can choose Blowjob or Sex.

And the other mind control scene was at the marketplace i think

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
thats wierd , i have 8 mind control only and i can go to astrid and control her mind already . First time you use it on her there will be a long sex scene. If you use mind control on her the next day you can choose Blowjob or Sex.

And the other mind control scene was at the marketplace i think
hmmm did you pick the i'm useless or i can do it at the beginning ..it may be that i choose wrong at the start

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Well it looks promising. Assets does not seem to be as much recycled as rest 98% of f95 "games." And for some reason, it also isnt running on RPGM engine. Will definitely watch how this one develops.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So when do I get to blow people off mountains with the power of SHOUTS.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Since it's still early alpha, please consider allowing players to choose their own names.
What do people have against context sensitive names that fit the setting of the game and allow you to be immersed in a story where you follow "raki" who was named "raki" by his mother/father because that was his uncles name who died in vietnam and they wanted to honor his memory.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
nevermind i was not holding my mouth correctly got the sex and bj but still no boob touch ...maybe everything will work after next update ..baneini you trolling or just know that is what game author is doing? or is changing names end your day huh

Reactions: Graufuchs
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes