Ren'Py Abandoned The God of Desire [v0.2] [Grindelwald]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zodac

Dec 2, 2017
Code:
dir()
Running that on the console dumps out all variables. A lot of those are useless to us as they're for the ui or other pieces, but the lists usually short enough you can look through it. plus if you have a rough idea of what you're looking for, you can do a search on it too, like

Code:
[x for x in dir() if 'astrid' in x]
Would have reported ['r_relationastrid', 'r_metastrid', 'r_mindconastrid']
Is there a way to check the current value of a variable?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That is what I said, selling sexual fetishes is more open in Japan while it's bottled up in Western countries. Take 10 random friends, at least 1 of them has extremely weird fetishes while 9 others have more mild but still weird fetishes.

I wouldn't say that Japanese have more fetishes or weirder ones than people who live in US, just people in US don't like to show their fetishes. Why do you think I use such a random username for my account?
haha why do you think i use tsunku instead of my real nickname?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Idea and how it is implemented seems great. But it needs to be polished a lot and more content should be added. I would say some everyday teasing content like with peeping on sis always adds some value. But I like this concept and will observe it

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: lordofevilcr

Graufuchs

May 26, 2017
There was a small status update on patreon..he showed some new map locations and he wrote some stuff..this is some of it:

"""""
Also i wanted to let you know about these

-Minor updates/changes in the new update

- i filled a plot hole by adding some new lines to the intro.

-Locations do now show names when hovered/ so you always know what you`re clicking at.

-GRINDING will be removed/reduced. The Max Level for each Skill was set down from 100 to 30 and you will get a Notification once you reach the maximum level.

-----------------------------

V 0.2 will include

- 10 new H-Scenes (6 night, 4 MC) for Astrid, Heidrunn and Lariel.
""""

Reactions: MG_

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
thanks, yeah I just got done playing.. gotta say, I'm not normally a fan of the mind control games.. I guess because it's in a medieval setting I don't mind it as much (no pun intended)... loving the concept so far, definitely will put this in my list to watch

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Change logs are also nice to post as well if you can when you post a upload.

The God of Desire V0.2 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heidrunn seems bugged for me in the update she acts like we never went on a date and is now acting like she still hates the player for her boytoy's death.

Seems her date part is bugged you can ask Heidrunn to go on date when you can and she'll say yes then the next day she reverts back to her old rant when you first meet her.

Dec 29, 2017
game feels too grindy. so im new to cheat engine and know you can use them on these games how can i locate the stats via it to alter the conjuration, mind control, weapon technique and finally money?

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Heidrunn seems bugged for me in the update she acts like we never went on a date and is now acting like she still hates the player for her boytoy's death.

Seems her date part is bugged you can ask Heidrunn to go on date when you can and she'll say yes then the next day she reverts back to her old rant when you first meet her.
Yeah after the first time she reaches the point where her attitude changes to more positive towards you where she would accept a date, whether you go on said date or not the next time you visit her she will be back to cold towards you as if you had not met and no amount of compliments will change this.

Fortunately there is a simple if annoying temporary fix...each time after you go on a date with her type "r_metheidrunn=True" into the console. This will let you continue dating her each day if you so choose like the others. Please note you have to type it before you click on her house. If she has already ranted at you then she will still not accept the date that day and you will have to wait for the next day).

Reactions: MG_
Aug 13, 2017
-Grinding reduced (Max level reduced from 100 to 30)
30? ummm all stats at 999+ and yes the big house is still impossible to pick!

there needs to be other ways of making money begging for 1 coin a day doesn't cut it and thats without anything to buy yet. better to add a fourth choice out of town "Hunting" so you or sister can sell off extra meat as well as increase town reputation or something

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I don't think cheat engine works for renpy games. You have a few options though.

1) Saveeditonline drag and drop a save file onto the page then alter the ones you need to alter but don't alter what you don't know or you can crash or mess up save file.

2) In game hit the shift + O and see if the console is unlocked. If it is type in dir() and then go through the list looking for the ones you need.
Other way is to hit shift + D to bring up a different page and select the variables tab and search through the list for the ones you need. When you change a stat or money you just type in money=100 or whatever you want and hit enter.

3) If the console isn't unlocked then you will need to download the enable dev mode renpy.7zip file found on the site and use it to unlock it.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes