• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
What, if anything will you be adding to the story? I liked the og game, looking forward to the remake.
It's difficult to say what I'll with add because I'll changing a lot of things to the point that it'll feel almost like a new game.

For starter I'll cut Alice and Edea from the story in favor of a new girl, as 4 girls were too many to properly develop their personalities and stories.

I'll revamp Morgana story completely too.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
It's difficult to say what I'll with add because I'll changing a lot of things to the point that it'll feel almost like a new game.

For starter I'll cut Alice and Edea from the story in favor of a new girl, as 4 girls were too many to properly develop their personalities and stories.

When it ready to play?any dates

Reactions: msleomac

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

That's a good call. As much as I enjoyed playing through both Alice/Edea's viewpoints, I agree that the inclusion of a singular new girl will help devote more time to building out her respective personality and story to make it more "immersive" in a sense and have the character arc more fleshed out.

The new body looks great, but I really love the face of the original Pretty Yharnam
I like the new body better for sure. The skin looks more flush and rosy red, which adds a fairer amount of complexion overall. Yharnam's breasts are a bit more pronounced and "cushiony" in appeal which is nicer to see and adds more well-proportioned/voluminous to her overall body shape.

Hair, lips and eyebrows have a much sharper/dark contrast which is more appealing in my eyes. In terms of the face, this is just my opinion, but I find the new Yharnam to look more mature and I guess, by extension, more youthfully vibrant in a sense. Whereas, the old Yharnam, (whilst having a nice to look at face), tends to appear a bit more "whitewashed" in a sense and at times, gives off the impression of an "older/middle-aged" lady vibes. But presumably, Yharnam's canon age is mid-late 20s. So the new body kind of reflects that age aesthetic a bit more IMO.

But both are good options either way. From my vantage point, I like either the old or the newer rendition. Or perhaps a hybrid of the two models.

Reactions: goldenb

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020

Would you consider Orcs, Giants, and other mythical creatures?

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes