Unity Completed The Girl I Like Lost Her Virginity in the Sex Club NTR with Me!? [Final] [HalftoneDot]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I think you confused threads buddy, besides what game is that?.

P.S.: You almost got me, I saw the tags and dove into the thread to get an idea of what this is all about and then I saw a bounch of screenshots (yours) and had to double check if I was still in the same thread... Well played, Sir.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
That title is so confusing. I deflorated her in the ntr sex club? If I fucked her how is this ntr? -.-
It's supposed to mean "The girl I like lost her virginity (not with me) in a sex club. NTR with me? (honestly no fucking clue what that's supposed to mean)"

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
ok, so the only review here is correct: only main girl has any fucking lines. Genuinely impossible to tell what the fuck is going on most of the time (granted have't played that much but...)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
True ending and hated ending are the bad ending. Other ending are vanilla ending. So if you want a happy ending you need avoid the true ending.

Viresque

Dec 18, 2021
That title is so confusing. I deflorated her in the ntr sex club? If I fucked her how is this ntr? -.-
she lost it in a foursome with the guys of the other couple next to her boyfriend/cuck-kun who was fucking the other girl without minding her ,is this even still NTR seriously

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote