• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - The Girl I Like Lost Her Virginity in the Sex Club NTR with Me!? [Final] [HalftoneDot]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sanahtlig

An absolute mess of a game.

The girl I like lost her virginity in the sex club NTR with me?! is as much of a mess as its title suggests. The basic premise is that the tsundere heroine invites the guy she likes to a sex bar in the hopes that he'll "take the hint" and confess to her. They end up being dragged into a foursome with another couple. The end. Yes, really.

The "prologue", the text before the interactive H-scene, is shown from the heroine's perspective--as in, it consists entirely of her lines and inner monologue. The sex scene is from the perspective of the other girl's boyfriend, who has sex with the heroine while the original guy has sex with the other girl. And yes, no one except the female lead has names or lines. The ending is again from the heroine's perspective, and from what I can tell the sex scene guy plays no role in it. I didn't see any NTR, just simple one-off swinging, and there's far too little context for any emotional investment to be possible.

If that wasn't enough, the system is also a mess. The resolution appears to be hardcoded to 4k, meaning that at 1440p or below you're forced to play in full-screen mode. There's no language option, even though this is clearly an MTL; official MTL releases should always include the original language for comparison.

Altogether, this is a short game (~30min) that makes no sense, and no, it's not just the obvious MTL. I know enough JP to understand the voices, and while the MTL does garble the lines somewhat, the story just fundamentally makes no sense. I can't imagine any audience for this, JP or otherwise. Given what i encountered here, I would avoid any releases from this dev like the plague.