3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
hmm.. soo he go back to the original sandbox..
i hope he kick out the grind of it.
moving in every places to expect see a girl that spawn there 1 time every 7 days is honestly boring... not to talk about the fact that some places are closed at some moment or require money or stats (redhead barmaid for exempl)

men, i m curious to see what's coming in this new update, but in same time, i very wish he changed the grinding part of it.... that was the main black part of the original game.
I would post that in their discord page if I were you

That way your opinion would have more chances to be taken into consideration.

Reactions: L7Bear

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
hmm.. soo he go back to the original sandbox..
i hope he kick out the grind of it.
moving in every places to expect see a girl that spawn there 1 time every 7 days is honestly boring... not to talk about the fact that some places are closed at some moment or require money or stats (redhead barmaid for exempl)

men, i m curious to see what's coming in this new update, but in same time, i very wish he changed the grinding part of it.... that was the main black part of the original game.
Even before the sandbox, the original game had a lot of grind to it. When the game got Reloaded he seemed to focus more on the story & characters and there was significantly less grinding. I'm not sure what the next couple versions will be like (since it is now a team rather than an individual), but I expect the days of meaningless grinding and characters only being available a couple times per week are over.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Posted in his patreon, a couple of hours ago.

Dec 21 at 7:56am

Just a short update this time.
Rendering the images is running great, the render-team already finished 2 out of 4 brand new animations which will be part of V005!
Although, there are still a lot pictures that needs to be done.
Because of Christmas holidays next week I won't publish a dev-update next Friday. The team and I, of course, will continue working on V005 during this time, to get it done till January and to give you the best possible experience!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Looking forward to the next update. It’s a great game with a good story and very impressive renders.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Looking forward to the next update. It’s a great game with a good story and very impressive renders.
Be aware that that picture of Clara, does not belong to the game. It is a picture they are using for the project´s upcoming website.

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a mac version of the original game The Gift? I wanted to check it out. If there isn't one, then I'll just wait for the next Reloaded update.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
It is an awesome game and i am looking forward to the next update mayby the mc will gain a new power or some sexy fun times with victoria
if it's anything like the original, what'll happen is he conquers Vic and her mom, moves into the mansion he was trying to sell with all his bitches, then he starts expanding his cadre to the women in town.

Reactions: AndreDell

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
if it's anything like the original, what'll happen is he conquers Vic and her mom, moves into the mansion he was trying to sell with all his bitches, then he starts expanding his cadre to the women in town.
Let's hope it wont be the exact same the original...
Well, this time he won´t be the only scriptwritter. I think that enslaving different woman will be something like a side mission.

Reactions: AndreDell

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
I never played the original, but that's pretty much what I'm expecting in the next update. That, and him conquering Fiona and Ashly.

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
XMAS_Fiona_Ashly_titel.jpg

Merry XMAS!

The team of Mr.ZZ Production is wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a contemplative time with your loved ones / families!
For more christmas pictures, make sure to follow us on Patreon:

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
View attachment 205930

Merry XMAS!

The team of Mr.ZZ Production is wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a contemplative time with your loved ones / families!
For more christmas pictures, make sure to follow us on Patreon:
Gulp - Clara, Monique.... *sighs* Life is so unfair...

giphy.gif

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes