punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Um, thanks for worrying about me? Sorry for not answering sooner, I'm usually a bit busy every day and I only have a couple of hours to follow the development.

As for the future tags that I plan to add would be; group sex, anal sex, corruption, oral sex, fucking tits (the common ones I suppose).

Also planned to add some fetishes like: Creampie and Sleep Sex... That's all I'll say for now.
There a two important tags people need to know about before hand ntr/sharing and harem.

Reactions: Ursus4321

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
"Oh no! He's having a heart attack!"

"I need to stimulate his heart!"

"I know, I'll jerk him off - oh look, his dick is as long as my arm!!"

What can I say? It's not my fetish.

Nice renders on the girls, though.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

well, you probably have more than enough futa games to play and enjoy.
#tinyaveragedicksmatter
#futtaforlife
#wtfimwritingthisatthefirstplacedoh

• Haha
Reactions: filochard

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017

the key to this is...dont take it serious, if i were to take any story serious or somewhat serious in the adult-scene of patreon/f95, i wouldnt be able to play anything except for maybe 1-2% of games there, because lets say 98/9% of them are just bullshit :D

but i can understand the fetish part..everyone is different and so are peoples fetishes..

the game is still in its very early stages..i guess there is still a lot more to come...and who knows maybe the future stuff compensates the stuff you are not fond of

Reactions: baddy23

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
well, you probably have more than enough futa games to play and enjoy.
Whot?

the key to this is...dont take it serious, if i were to take any story serious or somewhat serious in the adult-scene of patreon/f95, i wouldnt be able to play anything except for maybe 1-2% of games there, because lets say 98/9% of them are just bullshit :D
Eh, don't mind me. Was feeling a bit salty last night, clearly.

I'm the same with boobs. Massively exaggerated body parts can be a passion killer.

Anyway, each to his own.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Whot?

Eh, don't mind me. Was feeling a bit salty last night, clearly.

I'm the same with boobs. Massively exaggerated body parts can be a passion killer.

Anyway, each to his own.
ye i feel you on the bodyparts one...not a fan of that either but there are some rare exceptions in which its not that bad

Nov 1, 2017
What to do when going to the office? Can't enter any building in that area! BTW,, if you use an old save (from 0.01), you can't even get out of the house, and when interacting with front door you just get "...last time I drove in this town it took me more than an hour to find this house, it will be better to ask where I should go.".
did u get passed this?

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
there is an error in the kitchen where you canot clic anything to leave the kitchen there is only the brunette chic stuck with no actions

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
very small game... don't know why, but I like it ) In case of stable updated will think about dev support...