Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The previews should be updated because they are different sizes so it's not clear what is the resolution of the actual images inside the game. If RPGM is not essential, Ren'py should be preferred because it's lighter and less problematic for many users.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The previews should be updated because they are different sizes so it's not clear what is the resolution of the actual images inside the game. If RPGM is not essential, Ren'py should be preferred because it's lighter and less problematic for many users.
Renpy zealot detected

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I would love if you would add real midgame pregnancies and breeding content!
Please no! I don't want to feed babies, attend a bloody baby birth and stuff like that. Please play the sims if that is your thing, we are here for other reasons!
Add some incest and have a funny I take care of my genetic defect kids.

Reactions: John573

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Please no! I don't want to feed babies, attend a bloody baby birth and stuff like that. Please play the sims if that is your thing, we are here for other reasons!
Add some incest and have a funny I take care of my genetic defect kids.
What if I told you that is not the stuff people mean by pregnancy tag.

Alowsh000

Dec 10, 2021
View attachment 2403403

Overview:
The Genetic Seed is a game where you play as a guy who had to return to a small town where he grew up to recover from "heart problems". However, things don't go as he expected and, in fact, his health worsens, forcing him to stay longer than he planned. While he waits for his health to improve, he'll discover the real reason why he came back...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-16
Release Date: 2023-04-13
Developer: BHG
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 2403408 View attachment 2403415 View attachment 2403416 View attachment 2403454 View attachment 2403472
can you fix this bug

Reactions: John573

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I never notice the height difference between male and female characters, is that a problem for some people?
Yes. Yes it is. Once you see it, you can't unsee it, and it will make sexscenes look weird, as the man will not only be as short as the women, but many times even more slender and slight than the women.

Alowsh000

Dec 10, 2021
Hm, the day after helping Ms Valentine in the gym I found her watching the news in the living room. After she left MC had a "vision" and it ends with this screen:

Then I can't do anything anymore. Have I reached the end of content or what is this?
NO the game just bugging thats all

Abraxasin

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2021
No life signs in this thread. Is the developer dead? Why doesn't he answer the questions? I'm worried! Fuck!
Um, thanks for worrying about me? Sorry for not answering sooner, I'm usually a bit busy every day and I only have a couple of hours to follow the development.

As for the future tags that I plan to add would be; group sex, anal sex, corruption, oral sex, fucking tits (the common ones I suppose).

Also planned to add some fetishes like: Creampie and Sleep Sex... That's all I'll say for now.

Reactions: bruce555

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hello and thanks for your patience. I know I'm a little late but here's a little update:

What's new?

Start of the separate stories of Miss Valentine, Natasha and Susan. And continuation of the main story.

Main story bug fixed and Natasha pool scene bug fixed.

Mediafire:

Pixeldrain:

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What to do when going to the office? Can't enter any building in that area! BTW,, if you use an old save (from 0.01), you can't even get out of the house, and when interacting with front door you just get "...last time I drove in this town it took me more than an hour to find this house, it will be better to ask where I should go.".

Last edited:
Reactions: CookieMonster69