Jan 18, 2021
So the concept and models are good. Animation is actually not that bad either. There are 2 bits of feedback I have for the dev if they keep an eye on things here:

1. So far, this does NOT need to be in RPG Maker AT ALL. Everything so far can be done in Ren'py and probably a lot nicer. (I could help you out if you would like, I have some experience in Ren'py)
2. If they decide to stick with RPG Maker, you need to have some system to tell the player what to do next. Some kind of quest log or something.

Lastly is just my general recommendation to ALL games on here, you eventually would want to get a Gallery implemented. It's ALWAYS a nice thing to have.

Abraxasin

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2021
Hello. I it possible to pick just one girl for sexual stuff and stick with her through entire game or there are forced girls on MC?
Hey, yeah you'll have to go on a few dates with all the girls to keep the story going, I'm not planning on making the game like a dating simulator.

Reactions: simpleguy787

Abraxasin

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2021
How much RPG elements? I don't want to go to a nice restaurant and get a happy meal. :p
The preview pics look good.
Haha, I don't plan on making it that blatant, but I will make it so that you need to obtain certain things to be able to proceed with the story... Like stealing a certain thing from a certain character and puzzles.

And thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey, yeah you'll have to go on a few dates with all the girls to keep the story going, I'm not planning on making the game like a dating simulator.
Ok, than this is not game for me. Thanks for answer and good luck in future development.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
can it be??? really??? a Man is actually taller than a women? A bold move :D hope you don't scare the other ähemmm... users not away

I never notice the height difference between male and female characters, is that a problem for some people?