Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
From what I've been able to understand, each playthru only allows you to complete a single girl's route. Am I understanding that correctly? Kinda too bad you can't complete them all in a single playthru.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Well I actually quite liked this one despite how much of a dick and full of himself the protag was sometimes (dealt with people like him total pain the ass) but since the story was good I still finished all routes even though it was a really lengthy common route. Damn, the bad end for Makina me lol so much though anyone else or am I just the sociopathic?

Absintheur

Jul 17, 2017
Is the MILF tag correct?
No. Not in this one of the series, although I am not sure if I'd rate any of the older ladies as "milfs" in the later games, too young. That said, one of the girls is very maternal indeed.

tadams587

Jan 30, 2018
This is the patch that the Installation Instructions refers to.
Source:

Important:
Patch fixes minor bugs
Just paste in the main folder and replace.
Make a backup copy of update03.int in any case.

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Very good game, one of the best VNs I ever played. As some pointed out already it has a good sense of mature humor (mostly out of how bizarre every girl and the Mc are) and lots of drama, the good kind with some hope an happy endings for everyone. Kind of.

Also I would like to recommend some other darkish games if anyone is interested:

You have good taste

Reactions: applepie68

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I know I asked this before but can someone please upload the videos as mp4 I can't view them as I am on a mac. Pretty please if there is any shred of mercy in your heart please help it sucks that I can't see the end credits due to wine not processing the video files nor can I technically complete any routes as they are not counted as complete until after the credits so pls help

steson

Jul 3, 2018
i have all the grisaia title on steam, but i'm still on fruit so far. I haven't reached any sex scene yet, will my steam saves work on the unrated version?
Edit* It doesn't, i tested and it crashes when you try to load up the steam save in the unrated version

Last edited:

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Do you know of any others that are not posted on this site yet?
here is your answer,
g 線 上 の 魔 王 better known as "The Devil on the G-String".

forgot Clannad but ONLY with Tomoyo After

But if i know this board a little it will not take long before are added, perhaps even by me

Last edited:

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Makina Route True Happy Ending - Lolita\Loli Sex, HAhahahahaha >< XD. I would like to ask FrontWing to Remove that or Add An Option To Avoid Lolita\Loli Sex Scene.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
oh wow . just finished my first route in this game and wonder why people still nag about certain games you have to choose between two girls in a house fire.
This is not for a fan of Disney stories .

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
Right after the scene with Yumiko (When my man catches her hand) and the day ends, I am stuck on a black screen, and all I am capable of doing is to force quit the game. It's a damn shame, as the story seems interesting enough to make me want to continue playing, but it seems as if me and the game have conflicting thoughts and it doesn't want me playing it.

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Right after the scene with Yumiko (When my man catches her hand) and the day ends, I am stuck on a black screen, and all I am capable of doing is to force quit the game. It's a damn shame, as the story seems interesting enough to make me want to continue playing, but it seems as if me and the game have conflicting thoughts and it doesn't want me playing it.
Try the Hentaigamer version, it's free and i never had any problem with it

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
Try the Hentaigamer version, it's free and i never had any problem with it
I've tried every version out there, and every time, the same problem occurs. Right at the end of Day 1, I'm met with a black screen more formidable than Bedrock. The only thing I can do is force quit the game and scream at my computer. I most likely suspect it has something to do with the fact that I'm using Wine on Mac, as .exe games are a dime a dozen when I comes to working with Wine. I doubt there's no other solution than to use a PC, but as I don't have the resources for that, I've got no other choice than to avoid this game. The first day seemed pretty competent, and made me want to play more, but some things just aren't meant to be. Besides that, thank you for the help and I appreciate your insight. Have a nice evening.

Reactions: El necrofilo

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
I've tried every version out there, and every time, the same problem occurs. Right at the end of Day 1, I'm met with a black screen more formidable than Bedrock. The only thing I can do is force quit the game and scream at my computer. I most likely suspect it has something to do with the fact that I'm using Wine on Mac, as .exe games are a dime a dozen when I comes to working with Wine. I doubt there's no other solution than to use a PC, but as I don't have the resources for that, I've got no other choice than to avoid this game. The first day seemed pretty competent, and made me want to play more, but some things just aren't meant to be. Besides that, thank you for the help and I appreciate your insight. Have a nice evening.
Damn it man, sorry to hear that. Still you should keep this one in mind when you get another pc. I can tell you by experience that this is one of the best visual novels you'll find

Reactions: Twistty

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Ok it took me 300 € and a lot of time, it has no sex but i finally have a VN on the same level of Grisaia and G-Senjou:

Chaos:Child, if you ever had the experience of something that is quite close to what you want but never felt "complete", you know what i'm talking about.

Well ok in other 4 or 5 years i'll get a new one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Istreakilaz
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes