Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Nice! both are great.
Tip: for kikokugai get both all ages(has voices, new sprites and cgs) and 18+(has the rapes) versions

Just the 18+ version for now - I'll look for the other also.
Cannot believe they were not here already???

Reactions: mesoru

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

This is the one I posted - Its from superelmo!
Not to sure about any other version?
Do you have a link?
If so post it on the game link below - in the comments section please:

Just tag @Twistty

Cheers

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Well i bought it full, unrated, and the only thing i can say is that if on the side of games there are Mass Effect, Baldur's gate, dragon age, final fantasy nier or the witcher, when you go on Visual Novels there is the Grisaia Trilogy.
Nothing can be compared to Grisaia, or maybe G-Senjou, but we must not forget that Grisaia budget was like 30 other VN combined.

Reactions: Absintheur

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Nopy give a 403 Forbidden when actually trying to download, but I can't comment on the torrent.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated OP with new download links and new torrent

Reactions: Goukijin
Mar 10, 2018
Hello there.

When i run the game the text box does not appear. The CG and audio work and transition normally.

I noticed that there was no patch files in the torrent DL. Is it pre patched? or am i missing something? I installed the custom font as well.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Ok, here's my experience with the game. It's long, really fucking long. But generally well written with some good humor here and there (looking at you, Makina). Some of the girls are pretty exaggerated in their personalities, and the MC is kinda bland but not annoyingly so. I got some H scenes with Amane around midway through. 4 or 5 well written ones, but nothing after the jungle thing started. The replay gallery shows at least two scenes with each girl, but I got none of this, and since there are literally only 4 places along the plot where you are given a choice, it shouldn't be too hard to replay. I don't see how those choices are going to move me onto the other girls, but hey, they might. Does anyone have tips about that? Is the game different if I restart it, newgame+ style?

To sum it up, I liked it, but tbh it's way longer than it needs to be.

Absintheur

Jul 17, 2017
Ok, here's my experience with the game. It's long, really fucking long. But generally well written with some good humor here and there (looking at you, Makina). Some of the girls are pretty exaggerated in their personalities, and the MC is kinda bland but not annoyingly so. I got some H scenes with Amane around midway through. 4 or 5 well written ones, but nothing after the jungle thing started. The replay gallery shows at least two scenes with each girl, but I got none of this, and since there are literally only 4 places along the plot where you are given a choice, it shouldn't be too hard to replay. I don't see how those choices are going to move me onto the other girls, but hey, they might. Does anyone have tips about that? Is the game different if I restart it, newgame+ style?

I can't really agree with you since it's almost the only VN that I can stomach, as I am generally very critical of them. I do read really fast, so I suppose that helps with the length as it doesn't bother me at all. Also I don't agree with Yuuji being bland... he's semi-aspergers semi-autistic weirdo, but I like his dry delivery. That said, it's easy enough to replay. Basically: Be as helpful as possible with people, until you get to ....

Uhh, it's been few years since I played this, let me think... It's probably the Amane scene in your room after a job that determines whether you're with her route or not. Either that or Makina giving you money to be daddy comes first... If you take Makina's money you are in her route. Anyway, if you choose the other option, the next girl that gives you a choice of some kind, you'll engage in their routes.

I don't remember who comes first Amane or Makina, but basically picking one choice of the two for either them locks out the other routes. If you don't pick their route, the next girl that comes across will give you option to start their route or move to the next girl. You can also do the route where you don't go with any of them.

Reactions: Lorric17

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

About the choices, either agreeing or not with the girls will lock in each route, except for the last that I think is a default route after rejecting the four first girls. Plus one extra choice for good/bad ending for each girl, so you've got 10 different endings.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
So, are the other routes any lighter than Michiru's? It's the first one I'm doing (on the advice of a walkthrough on steam) and I think I've hit the darkest part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Absintheur

Jul 17, 2017
So, are the other routes any lighter than Michiru's? It's the first one I'm doing (on the advice of a walkthrough on steam) and I think I've hit the darkest part
Well, that's the thing about this game. It's funny as fuck before you get to the darkest parts, and if you choose right there is light at the end of the tunnel. In other words: Michiru's is not even all that sad by the game's standards. Or that's my opinion, as I consider it the weakest route along with the Yumiko route. Although I do like Yumiko, I don't think her route is the best, in the case of Michiru her route is seriously stretching my suspension of disbelief because of the medical nonsense.

Orichu

Jan 13, 2018
There seems to be a bug in this version of the game during Michuru's route as I am unable to read the letters that were written to her. Also when you check the backlog it is completely empty.

SoxSixty6

Aug 2, 2018
I remember the big stink of this game on Steam...if I remember correctly, the fan patch site to restore the 18+ stuff was DMCA/C&D-ed 24 hours before it went on sale.
REVENGE IS SWEET AND COLD!!!

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes