Evdo. S

Jul 17, 2022
If anyone wants to play this game on android which i do, watch his tutorial

not that much but its playable
Thanks btw Mod Screenshot_2023-10-14-15-06-45-64.jpg Screenshot_2023-10-14-15-07-05-18.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2021
what is a game executive?
I meant "game executable", my bad XD
English is not my first language.
File with one of these names: "cs2.exe", "grisaia.exe"; sometimes you can find "GrisaiaLauncher.exe" in the same folder (depends on where did you get your game copy from)

Thanks for asking, anyway. I need to correct this mistake in my post =)

ZeusXXa

Sep 20, 2020
So, here it is... Grisaia no Kajitsu "All-in-one" patch (EN version) v1.
Goals were:
1) restore all possible content
2) make installation as simple as possible (result is just 1 "drag'n'drop" file)
3) make it work equally on any game version

Features:
0) merged differences between Steam and Unrated versions:
1) base was game copy's scripts from this post (base + update00 + update01 + update02 + update03)
2) checked each scene file-by-file for differences, if some files were not available in any version of the game - included them into patch
3) merged story text and code to make it show both versions' CGs during playthrough
4) both versions' CGs are also available in Gallery mode (thanks The Math God for the )
5) includes better BGMs and subtitled movies from The Math God's patch
6) all event CGs are upgraded to more colorful versions from The Math God's patch (*)
7) works on ANY game version (either Steam or Unrated)
8) includes changes from "update03" from first message of this thread (so you can use torrent-only and then apply this patch.)

#8 means it does not matter if you do or do not have "update03.int" in your game folder. If you have it already it's also fine, just leave it be =)

(*) = didn't use their BG images due to placing and animations problems. If you know how to fix them - feel free to contact me.
(also, genitals are still censored, as I wasn't able to find uncen CG versions for all sex events and I don't want to do it "partially")

Requirements:
torrent file from first message of this thread OR any other game version, either from Steam or whatever.

How to install:
just put "update13.int" file in your game directory, where the game executable is. (File named "cs2.exe" or "grisaia.exe")

If you find any problems with it - feel free to contact me.

Links: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Apr 18, 2023:
Removed GoFile link due to file deletion for some reason. (Don't have GoFile account, so don't really matter as long as other three links work fine)
Oct 30, 2023: Removed AnonFiles link due to website being shut down.

hello is there any way to update the links? both of the last remaining links are not working :(

Nov 23, 2021
hello is there any way to update the links? both of the last remaining links are not working :(
Hey!
Pixeldrain and Workupload links still work for me, they allowed me to download file properly.
Added Mega and Gofile links, hope one of them will work for you.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes