Feb 21, 2018
I completed the game, achieving ending 08 officially: babies with Sam (Sister), Maria (Unofficial Wife) & Lucy (Official Wife). On good terms with (Regularly Fucking) Elena & Julia...*fingers crossed* for Linda (Mom) too. The problem is, there's still missing info in the middle of Julia's profile. Did anyone else have this problem? I've literally unlocked everyone's info, completely...but her. Help, please? 20230808_215005.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do we have consensual sex with mom if yes then how?
It's been some time now, but I don't believe the MC can do that in this game. The MC can definitely have the sex with her, but from the multiple playthroughs I did (I did not do all endings, though) she never accepts it. What I saw was not consensual and amounted to the MC raping her, akin to roofieing her so she can't resist. That is, he would have sex with her while she was stoned out of her mind or whatever and so couldn't fight against it.

But since I didn't do all endings, it might be possible with another set of choices. I would frankly be surprised, but I cannot say conclusively that it's not possible for the sex to be consensual. Other players or, ofc, _13_ could confirm for sure for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokesh 47

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I completed the game, achieving ending 08 officially: babies with Sam (Sister), Maria (Unofficial Wife) & Lucy (Official Wife). On good terms with (Regularly Fucking) Elena & Julia...*fingers crossed* for Linda (Mom) too. The problem is, there's still missing info in the middle of Julia's profile. Did anyone else have this problem? I've literally unlocked everyone's info, completely...but her. Help, please? View attachment 2837731
Sorry, this was bad coding on my part. It should have been unlocked after your conversation with her in her room in chapter 3. This is the blacked out part:

Julia discovered the existence of the website featuring the house and has become a subscriber.

Reactions: Regardie

Marusk

Jun 15, 2023
Hi Lord Ashram, sorry but I didn't understand.

Is this "Wtfix" an update of your previous mod "Cheat Mods / Images Fixes (Chap. 7 Final v2)"?

Should I install "Cheat Mods / Images Fixes (Chap. 7 Final v2)" first and then "Wtfix"?

WALKTHROUGH UPDATE
I've updated the WT for the in-game WT with more clean ups and fixes.
You will need to Start a New Game to fully get the most of out the fixed WT.

I do apologize that the initial WT was not up to my normal quality and for that I am sorry.
I did put a lot more into the first part where Julia explain things to help figure out how to achieve the four different endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract to the same folder where TheFosters.exe is, say YES when asked to overwrite files.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi Lord Ashram, sorry but I didn't understand.

Is this "Wtfix" an update of your previous mod "Cheat Mods / Images Fixes (Chap. 7 Final v2)"?

Should I install "Cheat Mods / Images Fixes (Chap. 7 Final v2)" first and then "Wtfix"?
He passed away a few months ago from cancer, so whatever anyone would need from his mods will never get updated.

Read what it says, it's version to version, so no only the mod...

Marusk

Jun 15, 2023
I didn't know and I'm so sorry.
Can you help me?
Are they two different mods?
Which one do you recommend me to use?
Thank you

He passed away a few months ago from cancer, so whatever anyone would need from his mods will never get updated.

Read what it says, it's version to version, so no only the mod...

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Finished the game. Got Good Ending 09 on the Beta Path. Sad the other girls weren't mentioned as getting pregnant, but glad they were happy.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Big John can't get it up and he's gay. He's not touching "your" girls. Linda isn't a love interest. You can rape her in her sleep, if that's your thing, but don't complain when you get punished for it. You don't have to work for anyone. Don't want to work for Big John? No problem, it doesn't happen. Want to work for Big John? Too bad, you never get the opportunity. Will all of the girls be safe? From who? From other men? Yes, always. From you? Depends on how much of an asshole you are.
There, you happy with yourself? Can you be safe in your little life, knowing that an imaginary man isn't going to hurt the girl you like?
so there is no ntr in the game ?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
so there is no ntr in the game ?
Strictly speaking, there is no NTR in the game. You see John getting touched by Linda (the mother), but you never have a romantic relationship with her, so she is not a love interest. Depending on choices you make, you might have a nightmare when he touches Sam (the sister), but it is a nightmare and never actually happens. Linda also tells you about how Carson (her brother) has been abusing and raping her since she was a child, but you never see it and it isn't specifically mentioned whether it is currently happening.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I released this update a long time ago on my Discord, but never uploaded it here. I guess it's better late than never.
I made a few adjustments and fixes. This version also includes Lord Ashram's updated walkthrough. There's no new content, but I did remake/fix an image from chapter 1 which had been bugging me forever.
I'm pretty sure this fixes a few of the walkthrough issues that people have complained about.

The Fosters 1.01
PC:
Mac:
Android:

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Strictly speaking, there is no NTR in the game. You see John getting touched by Linda (the mother), but you never have a romantic relationship with her, so she is not a love interest. Depending on choices you make, you might have a nightmare when he touches Sam (the sister), but it is a nightmare and never actually happens. Linda also tells you about how Carson (her brother) has been abusing and raping her since she was a child, but you never see it and it isn't specifically mentioned whether it is currently happening.
Thanks
i was hoping for some ntr

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes