• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
[Edited]
Hi....
I have found the skin texture for Sam from The Fosters.
And i am pleased to say it was worth the search, and i don't even need to convert it to genesis 8. so bonus there.

It was "Anatomically Correct: Paige for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi....talking about sam...

May i ask, what base character or skin texture you used for Sam in The Fosters?
I've seen it somewhere before, because i remembered all her moles across her body. Still trying to remember if she's genesis 3 or 8.

Kind regards.
I definitely don't have any idea. _13_ (the developer) has been active here, although not since the beginning of December. But if he comes here again, he might answer for you. You also might consider asking on this forum if you don't get a response here.

Reactions: Jericho-2043

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi....talking about sam...

May i ask, what base character or skin texture you used for Sam in The Fosters?
I've seen it somewhere before, because i remembered all her moles across her body. Still trying to remember if she's genesis 3 or 8.

Kind regards.
I definitely don't have any idea. _13_ (the developer) has been active here, although not since the beginning of December. But if he comes here again, he might answer for you. You also might consider asking on this forum if you don't get a response here.
He is quite responsive on his Discord

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I enjoyed this. Last time I checked it out was a year ago and I thought it was just getting started so I was surprised to find out it was so short and it was finished already. I loved the story and the Li's as well as the ending I got. I appreciate that the developer kept the lesbian and bi-sexual scenes to a minimum. I despise when it is forced on me and never support a developer that makes in canon and not avoidable. There were only 2 minor scenes I was forced to watch and if they were missing I would have absolutely nothing negative to say about this story. For some reason developers still think that we all want girl on girl content. Many of us are becoming more verbal about it as at best we are bored with it and at worst repulsed by it. A harem does not = Bi-sexual Li's. That is a poly relationship which a lot of harem lover's do not want. I never want my Li's involved with each other. It's a personal preference and I don't judge anyone who does. I merely ask the developers to make it optional. It's the developers decision to create what they prefer but I do see a lot of the more successful one's are getting it with their current work and making it optional even if they didn't in the past. It's really a matter of getting no choice as to what kink we experience which upsets us. I am looking forward to his next creation.

Reactions: testo2

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
After trying various paths, I have 2 questions.
1. How can I unlock any (masturbation) shower scenes, like with mom Linda?
2. Are there any sex scenes with Maria or Elena in the game? How can I get those?
1. You have to progress through storylines with each of the characters to unlock lewder images. You aren't likely to get all nude images of all characters in the same playthrough.
2. There are, but may require specific choices and playstyle to get to. Intercourse with Maria isn't shown in The Fosters, but be patient and you will be rewarded in the coming months.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Spreeth

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
This is very good! One of my biggest complaints was the story ended too soon. It is good to see the developer is continuing the story. It felt like right when the fun part was being reached (either for the enslaving path, or the loving path) that the story just cut off far too quickly. felt unsatisfying. Another Episode is good!

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
This is very good! One of my biggest complaints was the story ended too soon. It is good to see the developer is continuing the story. It felt like right when the fun part was being reached (either for the enslaving path, or the loving path) that the story just cut off far too quickly. felt unsatisfying. Another Episode is good!
Agree , the endings explains all, but More story behind it would have been nice. I got Ending 8, the best TBH So I cant wait for No2 since I cant find Our Island anywhere

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Agree , the endings explains all, but More story behind it would have been nice. I got Ending 8, the best TBH So I cant wait for No2 since I cant find Our Island anywhere

Finally lots of digging
Your probably gonna get a slap on the wrist posting that link. The game's been banned from this site, I'd recommend deleting the link before a mod has to come by and does it. It isn't hard for anyone to find on their own from the links on the first post

Reactions: pgm_01

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Finally lots of digging Our Island by 13 Games
Your probably gonna get a slap on the wrist posting that link. The game's been banned from this site, I'd recommend deleting the link before a mod has to come by and does it. It isn't hard for anyone to find on their own from the links on the first post
I think the best would be to join _13_'s Discord, on the OP of this thread. Then you can find information there for whatever projects he has going. You won't have to worry about whether something is or is not allowed on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Thanks Guys deleted the link, still a stunning game, finished it

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm trying to have Back 2 School finished in May. I only work on it when taking a break from my primary project.
Finished as in finished or finished as in a 0.1 release? Either way really looking forward to it. Loved this cast and I can't wait for the reunion:giggle:

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes