yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFosters-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I also just noticed that I never updated the music contest spoiler on the OP with all of the answers, so you can check that out, if you were ever interested.

Reactions: pgm_01
Apr 21, 2020
Cheat Mods / Images Fixes (Chap. 7 Final v2)

This is a completely re-worked Cheat Mod based on the work I did with 13 in the changes made to Chap 5.
This is now just a Cheat Mod as I have made a re-worked In-Game (Optional) Walkthrough for the official release of the game.
Also the Spanish to English translations are now a part of the official In-Game Walkthrough.
You must Start A New Game and Reset your Profile if you coming from a save before Chap 5.

Installation:
Download the mod (and Image Fix Pack if you wish) version to the version of the game you are playing.
Decompress in the same folder as TheFosters.exe.

There are 2 types of files, One is the Fixed Images and the Second is the Cheat Mod (cm).
Link Folder:
Mega

View attachment 1710592 View attachment 1710593 View attachment 1710594 View attachment 1710595 View attachment 1710596
Could anyone provide another link for the cheat?
Somehow I got stuck when tried to download from mega

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fosters [v1.01] [_13_] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [312 MB]
- - -

Mac [308 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
You play as a young man trying to rid your life of the abusive man who has moved into your home and is taking advantage of your family. Will you be able to save your mother, sister, and the foster children who live with you or will you become a victim of Big John?
Big John can't get it up and he's gay. He's not touching "your" girls.
You can rape her in her sleep, if that's your thing, but don't complain when you get punished for it. You don't have to work for anyone. Don't want to work for Big John? No problem, it doesn't happen. Want to work for Big John? Too bad, you never get the opportunity. Will all of the girls be safe? From who? From other men? Yes, always.
and again...
You play as a young man trying to rid your life of the abusive man who has moved into your home and is taking advantage of your family. Will you be able to save your mother, sister, and the foster children who live with you or will you become a victim of Big John?
What? How about this?
"You play as a young man................ your home................ your mother, sister, and the foster children who live with you......"
Perfect...

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Welcome to The Fosters! You play as a young man trying to rid your life of the abusive man who has moved into your home and is taking advantage of your family. Will you be able to save your mother, sister, and the foster children who live with you or will you become a victim of Big John?
Bruh, I wanted to be the big abusive man.

Reactions: Tinuss and jazz154

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bruh, I wanted to be the big abusive man.
I think the entire direction of the story was that everyone was getting free of the oppression. So even if the MC thought he could just keep it going himself, the girls would have just managed to escape their situation anyway. The MC being a total alpha dog without consequences was never going to happen.

Reactions: pgm_01 and _13_

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
well i used hack for the direction but really there was no proper sex senses of all the girls especially with Maria and Elena also with mom it just ended with them having kids and a 3 years skip that's it. So is there more or a part 2?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I quite enjoyed this game and want to know what happened with the game mentioned at the end of The Fosters, 'Our Island'? Was it ever made and is it any good?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I quite enjoyed this game and want to know what happened with the game mentioned at the end of The Fosters, 'Our Island'? Was it ever made and is it any good?
The game Our Island was banned from F95Zone, but was getting made (and was downloadable elsewhere). However, there was an incident that has made some developers pause before continuing with certain games. Our Island was one of those games, and _13_ (the developer) paused it, at least for now. I have enjoyed that game through its current content and thought it was an interesting story so far. In any case, he'd wanted for awhile to make The Fosters: Back 2 School anyway, so he's doing that right now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
There are four endings which one is the good one i know there is two alpha endings and two beta endings

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes