‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
NTR is not listed in the planned tags
I will say that chapter 2 can start with an NTR-ish scene
I doubt this game will have actual NTR content
the late game is much closer to NTR than the scene in chapter 2
If the story demands it, I might not be able to deny it
Woah, wait.... what? So... basically, the game will never have ntr, but actually will, because... why not? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This game needs a good Mod. Hopefully, someone will do one soon. :coffee:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Isn't Sleep Sex Rape :unsure: I guess one form of Rape.
I'll pass on this one. Our society is so weird, all the rules about Incest in a fictional context, but no rules about Rape.
That also could include the Rape of a minor and or a family member.
It all comes down to money. Patreon is not putting rules on Incest because they have high moral standards it's because they lose money if they are seen as supporting incest, but it's ok to support rape and any non-consensual actions if the fictional character is over 18. :cautious: Us Humans are all sorts of amazing and fuck up.

Last edited:

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
It's not NTR fellas because the abusive man is actually forcing them to attend clown college and if you don't stop him they'll become professional clowns, leaving you to wonder the earth, forever damned to a baffling type of employment
...and screeching about NTR on internet forums when they could just ignore the game and move on instead of being whiny children.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Isn't Sleep Sex Rape :unsure: I guess one form of Rape.
I'll pass on this one. Our society is so weird, all the rules about Incest in a fictional context, but no rules about Rape.
That also could include the Rape of a minor and or a family member.
It all comes down to money. Patreon is not putting rules on Incest because they have high moral standards it's because they lose money if they are seen as supporting incest, but it's ok to support rape and any non-consensual actions if the fictional charter is over 18. :cautious: Us Humans are all sorts of amazing and fuck up.
Rape and sleep sex have two different definitions for the tags. If you play, you'll see that the rape is not glorified and is shown to have caused issues for the characters involved. The sleep sex on the other hand... is avoidable.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You can all see that NTR is not listed in the planned tags. I will say that chapter 2 can start with an NTR-ish scene, depending on what you did in chapter 1. NTR isn't my thing, so I doubt this game will have actual NTR content. I'm not going to say absolutely, because one scenario I have thought about for the late game is much closer to NTR than the scene in chapter 2.

The story is guiding me, not the other way around. If the story demands it, I might not be able to deny it, to my own dismay.
So it's not a game aimed at using the NTR fetish as fap material, but it's also not limiting the story to just the safe spaces that revolve around the MC. So we could get borderline "NTR" stuff like harassment, groping, or maybe even worse, but it will not focus on the girls being corrupted and their mind and body stolen away by Big John's BBC. Is that about right?

A worthy and ambitious mindset. One that will unfortunately lead to 12 pages of debate and lots of facepalms lol.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Well, hopefully as people play, they will better understand the threat that Big John poses, what he has already done to the family and what plans he may have for the future.

Reactions: cloudmoon

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You can all see that NTR is not listed in the planned tags. I will say that chapter 2 can start with an NTR-ish scene, depending on what you did in chapter 1. NTR isn't my thing, so I doubt this game will have actual NTR content. I'm not going to say absolutely, because one scenario I have thought about for the late game is much closer to NTR than the scene in chapter 2.

The story is guiding me, not the other way around. If the story demands it, I might not be able to deny it, to my own dismay.
The story will only demand it if you write it. you are the story teller if you do not like or want it do not write it in a way that lets it happen. You can write a close encounter that then is stopped before it gets to the point of ntr or you can just look at the wall in front of you and let your fingers type like another dev that ended up doing just that. It is not the story but how you write it. It can be implied and written as such but it is up you to control the story and not let any you do not want touching them touch the other girls. My own story I am writing has implied threat that are ntr'ish but no other man will even have or be shown having any ntr scenes in my vn.

Last edited:

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
You play as a young man trying to rid your life of the abusive man who has moved into your home and is taking
advantage of your family. Will you be able to save your mother, sister, and the foster children who live with you, or will you become a victim of Big John?
You end up with the chance to sleep raping your family that your suppose to protect from Big John? The irony level in this game is quite high, maybe Big John is your second personality that your actively fighting... that would be a great plot twist.

By the way I don't have anything against that kink, it's just the context of the game that made it funny.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes