VN Ren'Py The Final Judgement [v0.0.2] [Rhapsy]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Presentation.png

Overview:
Our protagonist thought he would have a quiet life at university, but fate has given him the opportunity to awaken supernatural powers to save his world from an imminent threat.
Will he use his powers for the good of humanity or will he take advantage of it for...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Rhapsy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png lapastv22.jpg lapastv23.jpg aftern10.jpg CharaStudio-2024-02-17-14-48-56-Render.png

Last edited by a moderator:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks like a game where unless your the villain you will get nothing.. so just call it a damn game that you are going to be the villain than. So not my cup of tea I like to play the side of good with all it's benefits.

Jun 21, 2020
Oh boy stock Koikatsu assets and a bog standard off-the-shelf plot about a kid getting superpowers I just can't wait.

Here's a thought: why don't the authorities just arrest the kid and lock him in a supermax facility deep underground, siphoning off his magic? I mean, if the world is at stake, you really think the CIA wouldn't do that?

Rhapsy

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2024
Looks like a game where unless your the villain you will get nothing.. so just call it a damn game that you are going to be the villain than. So not my cup of tea I like to play the side of good with all it's benefits.
It's still too early to draw a conclusion about the main story.
This is only half of the first chapter. And thanks for commenting :)