• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Final Judgement [v0.1.0] [Rhapsy]

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
"Mind control will take a backseat to the main story and will not be used under any circumstances to unlock H-scenes"

F, I was interested in the project but if basically everything will be limited to a few quests, it's a big no for me. Good luck with the project but in my case I've already lost all interest.

Jul 31, 2021
"Mind control will take a backseat to the main story and will not be used under any circumstances to unlock H-scenes"

F, I was interested in the project but if basically everything will be limited to a few quests, it's a big no for me. Good luck with the project but in my case I've already lost all interest.
Yeah same, if this is the direction the dev wants to go in more power to them but a mind control game where the mind control is only secondary is imo not worth it. Pass for me too, gl to the game and best wishes to the creator.

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
Yeah, Patreon has really stifled the Adult Game Community and really shitted on Creators ideas for their stories...There has to be better options for creators to be able to receive money and support while still expressing the kind of story they want to tell...I mean, SHIT. we're all adults here (Hopefully) we should enjoy the kinds of shit we all like without censorship
The fault lies with many game devs lacking a spine and artistic integrity. Screw these sellouts and cucks, they can go broke for all I care.

Patreon backed games should have a disclaimer on them that reads
"Warning, backed by Patreon. This game is subject to censorship in order to appease our Patreon overlords."

Reactions: DragonG22

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see between the future tags harem and romance. I like that. But the 7th image doesn't seem to be the MC, so my interest has dropped quite a bit.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, content-wise this is nothing we haven't seen before. I'll leave critiquing that for others.

The English translation leaves a lot to be desired. While I don't think I've seen anything misspelled, the script is in dire need of more commas, and more importantly, a better translation of some parts.
For example, I still have no idea what's going on with the MC's part-time job situation. Here's the excerpt:
I remembered that I asked my father to give me a part-time job.
That was to have some extra money for any emergency, and he agreed.
I hoped he didn't find out which is why I woke up very late this day and will probably be late for my first day at university.
The way this is written, it seems like MC asked his dad for a part-time job, which his dad gave him, but he wants to keep it secret from his dad? This is so confusing!
Though, reading through it again just now, I think I figured it out. The "which" in the last line should be "this" or "that", and now it makes sense. Of course, it also changes the entire meaning, but at least it makes sense. Though with the quality of the translation overall, I still half-expect MC to not actually have a job at his dad's company (or whatever) even though that explanation implies it.

My point is, because most of the script contains little mistakes like this, I always expect for some small detail to be wrongly translated, leading to massive changes in meaning.

Finally, the situation with some of the choices. A couple of times, you get a choice where to spend some time before doing the next thing (like going to class for example). But those always have some options that the MC just won't do. Want MC to go directly to his classroom? Nope, gotta make sure to use every moment of the day productively, I guess. Want to go to the bathroom? Sure, but the only option you get once there is to leave again, and then we gotta pick a location again. Why give us options we can't pick? Heck, the other instance of this is even stupider. Before leaving college to go home, we must wait for Lucy, who still has something to do. Fine. Wait for her at the exit? Nope, gotta use our time; just standing around is not allowed. Go to the cafeteria? Why would you, you were just there. (I agree, but why is it an option?) In fact, there is only one place you can actually go (other than poking your head into the library and saying hi to Angie), but we can click through four other options before that, for absolutely no reason. And you probably will click on the right answer last, because why the heck would you want to go to the principal's office unless you have business there?

Last edited:

DragonG22

Jul 21, 2023

Indeed, it had so much potencial to be a really good Mind control game, It's sad but if that was the dev chooise, we just have to move to other game then

Reactions: Fuku95

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I see between the future tags harem and romance. I like that. But the 7th image doesn't seem to be the MC, so my interest has dropped quite a bit.
i played the previous version. the POV was from a girl watching the MC getting it on with that girl.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
dev should have just gone to subscribestar.

there he could have gone full incest, keep mind control, and do whatever he wants honestly.

likewise if mind control is being left behind guess thats where i leave also. a mind control game with mind control not being the focus?:sick:

Devshill

Dec 29, 2022
Yea I was interested in this but if mind control is taking a backseat I'm out. No reason to play what currently looks like a standard romance vn nothing against the creator but when your models are pretty generic kk models the actual fetish content becomes the draw and so far sounds like you removed the more interesting stuff.