• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Final Judgement [v0.1.0] [Rhapsy]

Rhapsy

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2024
What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?
Hello, I didn't know that there were several types of mind control.
I don't want to give too many spoilers, but in this game you can use this ability to discover secrets and order the other characters to make decisions to continue the main story. And/or have fun with them. (See Genre and planned tags for more information)
I hope I was able to answer your question.

Rhapsy

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2024
Will there be incest?
Hello. No, and I take advantage of this question to clarify that the 2 girls who accompany the protagonist in the cover image of this game are stepsisters (2 totally different families with no genetic links) So I probably don't apply that tag in this game. xD

Rhapsy

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2024
Hrm, could be good. Can't wait to play the corruption route, good luck dev!
Hello and thank you!
I hope I'm not wrong with that tag, I thought the decision to have fun with one of the characters while they were under mind control could be referred to as Corruption.
If not, I should delete that tag. o_O

Rhapsy

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2024
Oh boy stock Koikatsu assets and a bog standard off-the-shelf plot about a kid getting superpowers I just can't wait.

Here's a thought: why don't the authorities just arrest the kid and lock him in a supermax facility deep underground, siphoning off his magic? I mean, if the world is at stake, you really think the CIA wouldn't do that?
Hello, thanks for commenting.
If you already played this game. I hope I've been able to explain enough about why outside agencies like the CIA haven't been able or willing to act on the main story of the game for now.
And the protagonist is 19 years old and all the other characters in this game are over 18 years old, I clarify this to avoid problems with other pages and platforms haha.

Rhapsy

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2024
branching choices? if so how impactful are the decisions
Hello and thanks for commenting.
The decisions will unlock some exclusive scenes and dialogues that will not affect the progress of the main story.
You will be warned when a decision affects the main story, such as an unexpected game ending. (In future updates.)

Dec 7, 2018
Hello and thank you!
I hope I'm not wrong with that tag, I thought the decision to have fun with one of the characters while they were under mind control could be referred to as Corruption.
If not, I should delete that tag. o_O
Well if she remembers the "fun" afterwards in some form or at least her body "remembers" the pleasure and starts craving it then yeah that could be considered a form of corruption. Generally the corruption tag is used when you erode a characters moral code through various means, slowly but permanently altering their personality to be more "lewd". Or alternatively turning a "good" person into an "evil" one too. However if you just mind control them and fuck them and afterwards they don't remember a thing and it's not affecting them in any way long term or permanently then it's not corruption, at that point you're basically just using them as a convenient fuckdoll that doesn't realize what's happening to them.

Rhapsy

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2024
Well if she remembers the "fun" afterwards in some form or at least her body "remembers" the pleasure and starts craving it then yeah that could be considered a form of corruption. Generally the corruption tag is used when you erode a characters moral code through various means, slowly but permanently altering their personality to be more "lewd". Or alternatively turning a "good" person into an "evil" one too. However if you just mind control them and fuck them and afterwards they don't remember a thing and it's not affecting them in any way long term or permanently then it's not corruption, at that point you're basically just using them as a convenient fuckdoll that doesn't realize what's happening to them.
Hello. So that tag is correct. And thanks for the explanation.

DragonG22

Jul 21, 2023
As a Mind Control game enjoyer, I like what the game shows so far, I feel it has a lot of potencial.

But I really hope we can choose to corrupt/turn the girls into slaves in the future, or maybe a pair of bad endings in that regard (It's just a personal wish of mine, nothing too serious lol)

Anyway, I'm looking foward to see the next update soon!

Reactions: Rhapsy

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hello, I didn't know that there were several types of mind control.
Well, it's true that there are different types of mind control, but what's just as important are the "implications" of the mind control. As someone else just pointed out, some types of mind control can result in a character becoming corrupted over time, while others can leave them completely unaware. Some mind control leads to a character becoming your devoted slave and/or lover, while other times it can be used to torture someone or simply be used as a tool for old-fashioned rape.

As for the different types of mind control, here's just a few I can think of off the top of my head:

Brainwashing/Reprogramming - A person's thoughts and beliefs are altered directly. This can be applied to various degrees and have various limitations, and is probably the most general form of mind control that many other types are a subcategory of.

Hypnosis - Putting a person into a trance and leaving suggestions in their subconscious, or commands to be followed when given a trigger. Since it's based on something in real life that can't really be used to mind control someone, its "power" in fiction can wildly vary between full brainwashing or just being able to mess with people by making them moo when you say "more cowbell". Sometimes it's even consensual, as a reflection of the fact that it's the only thing on this list that you can really do with someone in real life. (Of course, pretty much everything on this list *can* be consensual, and I wish people would explore that concept more.)

Mind Puppetry - A character's body is forced to do things whether they want to or not. This is further divided between the "blank" type, where a character has no thoughts while they're being controlled, and the "conscious" type, where they're aware of what they're doing but can't stop themselves.

Common Sense Manipulation - A character has their understanding of the world altered, thinking everything is normal despite having strange beliefs such as "The school dress code requires all girls to be naked" or "People say hello by giving blowjobs".

Corruption - An outside force imposes itself on a character's mind and implants dark and/or perverted thoughts, or amplifies the thoughts already present. This could be done deliberately by a person with mind control powers, or be a passive effect of some other force. (Despite having the same name and significant overlap with the tag on this site, they don't quite refer to the same thing. This results in many games with this type of mind control having the Corruption tag but improperly leaving out the Mind Control tag, making it difficult to find them buried beneath all the generic games about a character becoming sluttier for mundane reasons.)

Transformation - A character being turned into something different than they once were. This falls under the category of mind control when their new form has its own instincts or "mental template" that affects the victims thoughts.

Bimbofication - A type of corruption that focuses on reducing a person's intelligence and giving them a more shallow, sex-focused personality. Often accompanied by physical transformations such as breast growth and hair turning blonde, and wearing heavy makeup.

Possession - Arguably a form of mind control, although it has its own tag and can be easily searched for on its own (unlike Corruption). Sometimes a person can make changes to the person they're possessing, which persist after leaving their body.

...I'm not sure why I went through the trouble to type all that out. But that's just a few of the different things that can fall under the umbrella of "mind control", and different people will often find different ones far more appealing than others.

Rhapsy

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2024
Well, it's true that there are different types of mind control, but what's just as important are the "implications" of the mind control. As someone else just pointed out, some types of mind control can result in a character becoming corrupted over time, while others can leave them completely unaware. Some mind control leads to a character becoming your devoted slave and/or lover, while other times it can be used to torture someone or simply be used as a tool for old-fashioned rape.

As for the different types of mind control, here's just a few I can think of off the top of my head:

Brainwashing/Reprogramming - A person's thoughts and beliefs are altered directly. This can be applied to various degrees and have various limitations, and is probably the most general form of mind control that many other types are a subcategory of.

Hypnosis - Putting a person into a trance and leaving suggestions in their subconscious, or commands to be followed when given a trigger. Since it's based on something in real life that can't really be used to mind control someone, its "power" in fiction can wildly vary between full brainwashing or just being able to mess with people by making them moo when you say "more cowbell". Sometimes it's even consensual, as a reflection of the fact that it's the only thing on this list that you can really do with someone in real life. (Of course, pretty much everything on this list *can* be consensual, and I wish people would explore that concept more.)

Mind Puppetry - A character's body is forced to do things whether they want to or not. This is further divided between the "blank" type, where a character has no thoughts while they're being controlled, and the "conscious" type, where they're aware of what they're doing but can't stop themselves.

Common Sense Manipulation - A character has their understanding of the world altered, thinking everything is normal despite having strange beliefs such as "The school dress code requires all girls to be naked" or "People say hello by giving blowjobs".

Corruption - An outside force imposes itself on a character's mind and implants dark and/or perverted thoughts, or amplifies the thoughts already present. This could be done deliberately by a person with mind control powers, or be a passive effect of some other force. (Despite having the same name and significant overlap with the tag on this site, they don't quite refer to the same thing. This results in many games with this type of mind control having the Corruption tag but improperly leaving out the Mind Control tag, making it difficult to find them buried beneath all the generic games about a character becoming sluttier for mundane reasons.)

Transformation - A character being turned into something different than they once were. This falls under the category of mind control when their new form has its own instincts or "mental template" that affects the victims thoughts.

Bimbofication - A type of corruption that focuses on reducing a person's intelligence and giving them a more shallow, sex-focused personality. Often accompanied by physical transformations such as breast growth and hair turning blonde, and wearing heavy makeup.

Possession - Arguably a form of mind control, although it has its own tag and can be easily searched for on its own (unlike Corruption). Sometimes a person can make changes to the person they're possessing, which persist after leaving their body.

...I'm not sure why I went through the trouble to type all that out. But that's just a few of the different things that can fall under the umbrella of "mind control", and different people will often find different ones far more appealing than others.
Hello and thanks for the explanation. I will take these subcategory tags into consideration when I apply them to the main story of my project in future updates.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Hello. No, and I take advantage of this question to clarify that the 2 girls who accompany the protagonist in the cover image of this game are stepsisters (2 totally different families with no genetic links) So I probably don't apply that tag in this game. xD
You do realize that to some players, step family members are considered incest right? being incest doesn't always have to be blood related. As long as you live with the same mom or same dad.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Well, i just came for the mind control and i see in the change log, that it will be practically removed. Thats sad, i understand it, the Patreon rules are more insane with time, and the new changes are even more ruthless to AVG developers, but i came only because of that, will have to find some other game.

Still wish good luck with the game, though as it goes, with Patreon, i feel like most of the Adult Video Game content developers or even animators, will have to soon find a different way to get the monetisation for their content, because it feels like it will go down very soon with a purge.

Reactions: Rhapsy and ymudds

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Well, i just came for the mind control and i see in the change log, that it will be practically removed. Thats sad, i understand it, the Patreon rules are more insane with time, and the new changes are even more ruthless to AVG developers, but i came only because of that, will have to find some other game.

Still wish good luck with the game, though as it goes, with Patreon, i feel like most of the Adult Video Game content developers or even animators, will have to soon find a different way to get the monetisation for their content, because it feels like it will go down very soon with a purge.
Yeah, Patreon has really stifled the Adult Game Community and really shitted on Creators ideas for their stories...There has to be better options for creators to be able to receive money and support while still expressing the kind of story they want to tell...I mean, SHIT. we're all adults here (Hopefully) we should enjoy the kinds of shit we all like without censorship

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
MIND CONTROL TAKING A BACK SEAT???????????? Ok ok, uhm remove it then if its not how we get sex scenes or to control others as many times as we want, dont want to see it in the tags

• Sad
Reactions: DragonG22