ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just curious..has the bug that switched you from Drow Machottietits to Mom MacNoincestformeplease unexpectedly been fixed in this update? no mention in the changelog...

D

Deleted member 207364

Hey what program did you use for the decompile? ive tried a ton of diff ones, but could never figure out how to cg rip this kind of game
Used Simple & easy to use though the last update was in 2010 so it won't work on everything.

Reactions: encab and lTTMl

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
So, Is the dwarf route never gonna be updated, then?
I wouldn't have a problem with the 3 most basic, bland characters getting updated constantly if he ended their routes in a reasonable amount of time but that isn't the case. It's been 2+ years of Sandy, Miriam, and Beatrice. It's awful.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
So, Is the dwarf route never gonna be updated, then?
Nope, not at the moment cause she would always get a few or even 0 votes on the poll. But I think he said that he might do it once the game is finished.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
After killing roland is the furthest we can go right now?
That would be what 'End of this build.' means, yes. None of the routes go further than this atm.

And yeah to add to the char swapping thing, I brought Ghorza (vanilla) along with me but ended up following Beatrace's romance route, then Ghorza suddenly vanooshed and the previous General was back by the first sparring session, which was nice for a briefly cheaper barracks but also weird.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
That would be what 'End of this build.' means, yes. None of the routes go further than this atm.
To be fair, asking for this game is a completely valid question, seeing as that message has been left in newer updates accidentally a couple of times.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I really like the story and the characters, but hate the engine the dev is using. Why not use Renpy or something less buggy? Besides that, and the fact that you can't load a save file where you are making a choice I really like it

Reactions: Earthling
4.10 star(s) 81 Votes