• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
Seems the Mom MB route is tied to both Beatrice and Xerana paths, after the party event the next day MB Miriam is there waiting for me. I tried replaying each with different choices yet always after Training with the captain, I go to my chambers and there is Miriam in a leash yet I never choose any interaction with her.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Seems the Mom MB route is tied to both Beatrice and Xerana paths, after the party event the next day MB Miriam is there waiting for me. I tried replaying each with different choices yet always after Training with the captain, I go to my chambers and there is Miriam in a leash yet I never choose any interaction with her.
MB what's that mean?

Dec 29, 2018
I adore Ghorza, and was thrilled to see her path get updated, but I got hit with an unfortunate bug when collecting a trophy for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The worst of it was that she was trying so hard to be nice about this horribly offensive 'gift' that I had just given her. I felt like such a heel that I had to reload an old save and not take a trophy.

Julsaid

Aug 6, 2016
I don't know why this game isn't in Renpy. I'm tired of playing everything again because I didn't do a copy of my saves.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
I wonder if and when they will actually update the walkthrough instead of posting the same out of date one over and over :( I know its not the uploaders fault the dev hasn't updated it in ages.

itsBBlitz

Sep 16, 2018
I like the art style! 10/10...
But I can't completely unlock everything in the gallery...
The walkthrough is updating only the title but the content is still the same...
Very nice.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is this game supposed to have no sounds? Also the config menu is quite buggy, most of the options don't seem to work.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
The whole system used is buggy as hell. Been said before multiple times, should have been on renpy.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah the engine used is buggy and I agree this would work much better with Renpy. Their used to be music on the main menu I am unsure if it was removed or not.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
started the game late last night as a test to kinda check it out, already noticed bugs in the settings menu with the check marks not realligning with the red square supposed to fill said box; already a bad sign. Trying to start the game today yields me nothing but a background process and the game won't load up. Yeaaaah, sorry but gotta pass on this one.

xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
How much content is so far? This game have 2 years+
A nice amount, with a lot of characters to choose from as a sort of visual novel dating game, and with different ways the relationship can play out with each character, particularly if you go the incest route and fuck your mom or sister, or aunt, or combination of them, but the game is a little short at the moment, feeling like it's planned to be much bigger when it's eventually finished. Depending on the girl you choose, you have a few hours worth of game play, and there's multiple girls, so there's enough here to be enjoyable.

Reactions: -FibaG-
4.10 star(s) 81 Votes