Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
No, not even with choosing "Good Luck" option but it looks working for some of us.
hmmmm so i did another play through and i did 2 things that might cause the bug. one is messing with any1 other then XE mostly only checked this with the maid Rosalin (say no to her services) and two right after training with the captain i went straight to the bedroom. (not sure if this does anything mostly just skipped it cuz wanted to see if it was Rosalin causing the problem.)

Last edited:

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
@winterlook , Mom MB route appears out of nowhere while playing Xerena route. I have no relationship with Mom. I didn't even invite her to the castle and the game changes completely from Xerena route to Mom MB route. This is happening when you end the day where you spar with commander.
That was already fixed after the release.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Am i the only one that feel this game is underrated? Need's way more attention then it does to be honest. The mom and son romance is done beautifully. Now with the impregnation stuff being implemented it's all going the right way. Would like to have more save slots though.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Am i the only one that feel this game is underrated? Need's way more attention then it does to be honest. The mom and son romance is done beautifully. Now with the impregnation stuff being implemented it's all going the right way. Would like to have more save slots though.
I agree with you.
The story is very good, nonlinear and there is a lot of girls to establish a relationship.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of sub-problems that can discourage a person who looks at this game.

1) Art style is not consistent.
Some characters (namely Aunt) look very good and their scenes are also well-drawn.
Many other characters are not that good.

2) The same thing applies to the background.
Some locations are nice, some look very amateurish.

3) UI is very badly solved.
Text box should be semi-transparent or under the image.

Reactions: lTTMl

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
So I just "finished" this game played through just about all of the dom routes didn't really mess with anything else other than the death romance. Overall, I think that story-wise this game has a great base and could be really good. Could be. Unfortunately for The Fate Of Irnia, It is plagued by mediocre character models during regular conversations and U.I. covering up the fun stuff during the few repetitive sex scenes. Although I have attacked this game for the entirety of my comment I'd like to say that this game could potentially be something big of the likes of the ever so popular "milfy city" if they make a few changes and start thinking about a potential change off of whatever garbage system they are using and switch to something playable like renpy. with love, jgjgjgjg

Reactions: lTTMl and Edvin

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
@winterlook, Have you already considered to make a 'Straw Poll' on Patreon to remake the characters made by Kissmy-Claw? For example, the artist who made the Succubus?

If the artist agrees and it takes 3 months for the next release, I think everyone will be largely positive.

Reactions: Edvin

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
@winterlook, Have you already considered to make a 'Straw Poll' on Patreon to remake the characters made by Kissmy-Claw? For example, the artist who made the Succubus?

If the artist agrees and it takes 3 months for the next release, I think everyone will be largely positive.
Some people like old models and it will be too much of a change.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017

What a great idea!

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the Mac version? I keep getting stuck at the "End of 0.1 Build".

EDIT: Nevermind. I just picked the other ending instead.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So I'm still early in the game, but thinhnk the routes are bugged. I was on the Red route with sandy, and when I left town with Beatrice, Sandy was practically a cocaholic. Very submissive and obedient. She just joined the main char in the capital and the dialogue is suddenly noticably more romantic, and she's all bitchy about cheating with Rosalin. Is there a way to make sure which route i'm on?

doorknoby1

Nov 8, 2018
why this game revolves around your choices, I think its better if you play it on your own.
I agree with you, but playing it with every possible choice for several walkthroughs, it gets a bit annoying, especially when you did it already on your old HDD which got destroyed.

krmit

May 5, 2017
How is the config screen still bugged? I've seen posts talking about it up to almost a year ago. I just started trying to play this game after a long break & it's completely bugged out. No sound either.

Edit: Also jesus christ who's idea was it to make the text box dark green? It blocks parts of the scenes.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Some people like old models and it will be too much of a change.
You have to know how to change to attract more people, and show that the game is improving.

At present, the big strengths are, The Writing, The CG Arts, and The Choices. But the rest repels many people, it's a pity when we see the great potential of your game.

Anyway, keep going. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome
4.10 star(s) 81 Votes