ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pretty deep..some routes are longer than others...fortunately those routes are jammed packed with variation

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@winterlook , Mom MB route appears out of nowhere while playing Xerena route. I have no relationship with Mom. I didn't even invite her to the castle and the game changes completely from Xerena route to Mom MB route. This is happening when you end the day where you spar with commander.

Last edited:

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
When I try to start the game there is nothing but a black screen, any idea how to fix it?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
bug?..on a Xerena route...have no so much as looked at mother in anyway other than as a good son..yet she suddenly appears on a leash in my room at the castle as my "bitch"....game..broken...
only way i could continue the story was to avoid knocking her up (saying good luck) not sure why that matters but that worked for me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn pity..knocking her up is my main thrust in these games..HAHAAA!!!
i noticed it says shes already knocked up at the last scene when you choose finish inside so im assuming if u finish inside after the bed scene it does it despite not getting a impregnate option

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
only way i could continue the story was to avoid knocking her up (saying good luck) not sure why that matters but that worked for me.
Oh nice, at least you managed to proceed with the game.. I stucked and waiting for a bug fix.
EDIT: Saying "Good Luck" doesn't fix the bug for me. I think, one of the previous choices we made might affect it as well along with "Good Luck" option.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
This game has great potential but the UI that completely covers the "good parts" of the scenes was bad decision.
It is very uncomfortable to read the scene without seeing the whole picture.

Is there anyone familiar with the code who can move UI a bit lower or make UI backgronud semi-transparent?

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone else got a bug where when doing Xerena's route it suddenly does the mother's slave route instead despite the fact you did not even invite her to the capital?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else got a bug where when doing Xerena's route it suddenly does the mother's slave route instead despite the fact you did not even invite her to the capital?
You don't need to look all 68 pages. just go back to previous page and you will see they got the same problem and some solution for it...

Antenesis

Jul 25, 2018
Is audio options bugged? cause I can't tell if its in mute or not and the options are not responding. And I can't here any audio

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
No, not even with choosing "Good Luck" option but it looks working for some of us.
hmmm not sure what else to suggest. aside from focusing entirely on her maybe getting the extra gold from the cheat house or ask her every other question before asking her about her race?

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes