3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

zenios

Sep 2, 2018
I'm getting an error when trying to see the bathroom scene tuesday morning, the following is the error.

An exception has occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mary_bath_peek_init'.
Full traceback:
File "scripts/script_01.rpyc", line 357, in script call
File "scripts/script_02_dlg.rpyc", line 417, in script call
File "scripts/script_02_dlg.rpyc", line 261, in script call
File "scripts/home/bathroom.rpyc", line 25, in script
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("couldnot find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'mary_bath_peek_init'.

Hope someone can help with this thanks a bunch.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
game crashes on Tuesday when i am going to peek at mom in the bathroom and if i work around it and not do it then it just crashes and closes when am to talk to Mom at her office.... any idea how to fix it anyone?
Are you using the incest patch?

quantumcunt

Sep 20, 2018
Anyone could tell me how can I fuck the slut on Thursday night? She says that I need my own place or something. Tried looking for some guides, but I found jack shit

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone could tell me how can I fuck the slut on Thursday night? She says that I need my own place or something. Tried looking for some guides, but I found jack shit
You need to catch Greg at noon infront of the office and borrow his car! Then you can fuck the thrusday hooker. Totally makes sense, right? Right..

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
Jesus. I should've read about the incest patch breaking things earlier. I am already done porting this game to Android and fixed the one error I saw above. Now I don't know what other error may pop up later.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
If You See the Walkthrough Just Mentioned on Top
There also Mentioned About Edit The Console Command
So i was Asking about that
( How To Do That )
and If You Don't Know Then Ok No Problem......
Ok, now i think i get you. Well you dont "edit" console commands, but you can enter them in after opening the console window. The specific variables and constants however varies from game to game. So unless you know them you will have to dig through the games code.
So if you know them, press shift + o and simply enter the command or variable/constant change you want to perform.
Ex 1: player_strength += 10
Ex 2: massage_2 = true
Ex 3: jump chapter_3
Ex 4: call screen my_screen
You can do a hell of a lot more than that but as i stated before you need to know the variable/constants or check the code.

Reactions: DjKillerDev

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So the Reloaded Post on Sep 13. were only the pics? Because that sounds like a rework or something like that.

Any eta for an update?

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Screenshot_20180925-024603.png
Ok, now i think i get you. Well you dont "edit" console commands, but you can enter them in after opening the console window. The specific variables and constants however varies from game to game. So unless you know them you will have to dig through the games code.
So if you know them, press shift + o and simply enter the command or variable/constant change you want to perform.
You can do a hell of a lot more than that but as i stated before you need to know the variable/constants or check the code.
I hope You Can Get This What I'm About To... now Tell Me How To Do This ?

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes