3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Korlaeda

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, I missed the \script directory. Now the error does not occur anymore. By the way, I never used Unren and in my game folder are about 70 elements. But where am I supposed to see the pictures? When I start the laptop in my room and open the pictures, then there are no picture - and as far as I remember there have never been any.
I believe the gallery isn't implemented in the game as of yet. I simply tweaked the original scenes. Trigger them normally (i explained in a bit more detail at ), and it will have a few more revealing pictures (without any text to accompany or explain it, obviously).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This game has one of the best renders ive ever seen, but the game mechanics, story, and translation makes it hard to get into it really.

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hey guys, i wanna asking about why MC use to call Mary, not Mom? any idea what about this is? or maybe there is something i need to add or change maybe?

i just dont feel "incest" thing from the beginning of the game (try to be honest guys :D)

Need your help and info please , Thx :)

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
I've tried every combination of folder for the latest scripts patch and can't ever get a result aside from talking to 'Mary'. Needs some more work or some better explanation but betting on the former as I was pretty thorough testing.

Shadowrp99

Jun 4, 2018
Need help...
I set the value of config.console= True and the game is not opening.
Any idea how do I start my console or any other cheats or something like that...
Thanku

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Need help...
I set the value of config.console= True and the game is not opening.
Any idea how do I start my console or any other cheats or something like that...
Thanku
Instead of doing that, get UnRen and use the "enable console" option.

Reactions: Shadowrp99

Romeollo

Aug 15, 2018
game crashes on Tuesday when i am going to peek at mom in the bathroom and if i work around it and not do it then it just crashes and closes when am to talk to Mom at her office.... any idea how to fix it anyone?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes