3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
By the way, if you wanna check out the extra pics for those 2 scenes in-game, put this into game/scripts/home/ (create folders if needed)
How do i trigger those scenes? I tried to get them over several days without any luck

Korlaeda

Jan 10, 2018
How do i trigger those scenes? I tried to get them over several days without any luck
It's just a few extra pictures in old scenes. In the sleep one, there's pulling out a dick at the end, the changing one has mom pulling down a bra and showing naked boobs, that's how you know it works. Try skipping time instead of sleeping. The moment it hits morning go to corridor, if the door is closed click the map and then corridor again, until it's open, you'll trigger the bedroom sleep scene. The next scene is bathroom. And then bedroom again.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
It's just a few extra pictures in old scenes. In the sleep one, there's pulling out a dick at the end, the changing one has mom pulling down a bra and showing naked boobs, that's how you know it works. Try skipping time instead of sleeping. The moment it hits morning go to corridor, if the door is closed click the map and then corridor again, until it's open, you'll trigger the bedroom sleep scene. The next scene is bathroom. And then bedroom again.
That is how I did it, and still no luck.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to open the console command?I have set the "config.console" to True and I tried using the ` key but doesn't work.
Also, doesn't anyone know the file which contains the line: "mom_path_perk+= "?
Thanks

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Anyway here's a more accurate track list of this game:
- Mounika - lovanova
- Limes - wonderland
- Brother and eeeyy - pretty
- Tusken trey - gowdy
- Aso - caught in the rain
- Smokebeat ear candy
- Globuldub - laughter
- Taxi - bossa
- Lindercis - staying there
- Solitude - Philanthrope
- Mai tai - jeff kaale
- Akaido - gorila
- see u tonight - nymano
- paz - jaeden camstra
- oh ho - Letherette
- brothel and eeyee pretty
- third person - marcus d (the game uses the instrumental version)
p/s: I can't find the name of the song in the spa and the one used in "my room", if anyone knows please share.

Reactions: BubaJ
D

Deleted member 768926

What's the new patreon post bros?

The Secret: Reloaded for $5 patreons

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
The second time you return to Kimberly, she will have different lines of dialogue, maybe this is for some future features.

p/s: Does anyone know the name of the song at the end when you are introduced to the new girl? (the song with whistle in it)

forsmaab

Aug 26, 2018
i get alot of tracebacks. on bathroom scene, and ''keyquest2_mary_talk''. so i cant continue the quest

IgiaHades

May 4, 2018
The scenes in mom's bedroom, where she changes her clothes etc. are playable? Or we will see them in next update?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
By the way, if you wanna check out the extra pics for those 2 scenes in-game, put this into game/scripts/home/ (create folders if needed)
It seems the scripts are broken. After having saved them in /game/home, right after starting the game, I am getting the message "Parsing the script failed". Or did I do something wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: keiweigh

Korlaeda

Jan 10, 2018
It seems the scripts are broken. After having saved them in /game/home, right after starting the game, I am getting the message "Parsing the script failed". Or did I do something wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, firstly it's game/scripts/home for the moms_bedroom.rpy file. But the filename and line numbers in your error seem off regardless. I suggest unpacking the fixed patch on the freshly installed copy of the game, without using Unren (the clean version should have around 4 files in the "game" folder), and then copying the moms_bedroom.rpy into game/scripts/home.
Your saves should be fine, since Ren'py backs them up in AppData.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks, I missed the \script directory. Now the error does not occur anymore. By the way, I never used Unren and in my game folder are about 70 elements. But where am I supposed to see the pictures? When I start the laptop in my room and open the pictures, then there are no picture - and as far as I remember there have never been any.

desmand

May 1, 2017
The incest patch NOT WORKS!

I tried to fix it via cheat console with and without unren but neither of them got me to a point. So, I basically gave up and now will play the game in regular mode.

Aorrta, bro, fixing a few lines of codes should not end us to that point. Please, fix that never-ending problem.

I hope some day we will enjoy the great renders and huge potential of this amazing game with some real incest content.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
The incest patch NOT WORKS!

I tried to fix it via cheat console with and without unren but neither of them got me to a point. So, I basically gave up and now will play the game in regular mode.

Aorrta, bro, fixing a few lines of codes should not end us to that point. Please, fix that never-ending problem.

I hope some day we will enjoy the great renders and huge potential of this amazing game with some real incest content.
there was a working incest patch at

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes