3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
very promising game here, but how do you activate the sex scene at the gas station? only got the self pleasure scene in the phone box.
first of all - you need the flashlight. It's right near the water tap (marked it on screen). Then go to the freak - check the fuel pumps and the station - after this u'll get the option to go to the left side. Then go behind the boxes and trigger scene. Better take both weapong or not take hummer/knife only. In my case i only could use weapon and couldn't lose fight because has no option (2nd screenshot).

1697840166201.png

1697840431619.png

Apr 14, 2019
RayAbby my man, your games are always welcome , but this is the 3rd game about brutal monster rape, not kinkshaming, but... are you trying to tell us something ?

From my side though ....
1697844357050.gif

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
First of all, thank you very much for playing my game and for your comments!!!!!!:geek: This little project was created for me to try out some new things and explore different backgrounds and themes. I will update it in my spare time and whenever I feel inspired (approximately every two weeks). I will prioritize completing my previous game series. I hope you can check out my Patreon for more updates and future news.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and Zw3x13

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It needs a protagonist tag.
Also, "use hammer to defend yourself" is the proper way to say that, in English.
Or, you could say "use hammer for defense" but, "use hammer defense yourself" really doesn't work when you know the difference between "defense" and "defend."

Last edited:

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
It needs a protagonist tag.
Also, "use hammer to defend yourself" is the proper way to say that, in English.
Or, you could say "use hammer for defense" but, "use hammer defense yourself really doesn't work when you know the difference between "defense" and "defend."
Thank you so much for your message and feedback. I made the change you suggested and added "Protagonist". I'm really sorry for the mistakes in my English. My english is not good. I've fixed the errors now. Thank you again for your message!

Feb 11, 2023
first of all - you need the flashlight. It's right near the water tap (marked it on screen). Then go to the freak - check the fuel pumps and the station - after this u'll get the option to go to the left side. Then go behind the boxes and trigger scene. Better take both weapong or not take hummer/knife only. In my case i only could use weapon and couldn't lose fight because has no option (2nd screenshot).

View attachment 3021564

View attachment 3021570
damn I was close to that, I had all the stuff, but I was loooking around the telephone box for him, the pic looked like that location. Thanks for the useful information.

Reactions: RayAbby and KvarDL

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thank you so much for your message and feedback. I made the change you suggested and added "Protagonist". I'm really sorry for the mistakes in my English. My english is not good. I've fixed the errors now. Thank you again for your message!
Never apologize for something like that. I just let the developers know when I see these things. Maybe it helps them with the future of their project. No worries. Good luck. :)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just played it. Short, but definitely has potential. And I also have a week spot for zombies.

Keeping track of further updates here. Nice start.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone! How are you doing? First and foremost, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for playing my game! I want to wish you all a Happy Halloween!!! Trick or treat, and may your bags be filled with delicious treats!

StudioNEOV2 31_10_2023 21_52_00.png

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Developer: RayAbby -
Just to be clear about America and MI6 that is like sending a South American Massad squad. In the United States the choices of agencies are the CIA or Central Intelligence Agency (by law only allowed to operate outside the US), The FBI or Federal Bureau of Investigation (again by law only allowed to operate within the US unless partnering with a foreign agency on their soil) and if you want to be creative you could make up a "Special Agency" usually called Black Ops that operate outside legal rules.
MI6 is distinctly British and has nothing to do with the USA.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Just to be clear about America and MI6 that is like sending a South American Massad squad. In the United States the choices of agencies are the CIA or Central Intelligence Agency (by law only allowed to operate outside the US), The FBI or Federal Bureau of Investigation (again by law only allowed to operate within the US unless partnering with a foreign agency on their soil) and if you want to be creative you could make up a "Special Agency" usually called Black Ops that operate outside legal rules.
MI6 is distinctly British and has nothing to do with the USA.
Thank you for your comment and reminder. I will fix it in next version. :geek:

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
p1.png

Hello everyone! How are you doing? The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak 0.2 update is finally here! This update includes Ada's storyline, with over 200 new images and more than ten videos.

Ada's storyline update
New area
200+ new images
10+ new videos

1 zombie battle

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac, Android and PC . You can download it from my MEGA.

In the new chapters, players will take on the role of Ada Wong as she explores the sewers of Raccoon City. You'll need to investigate the scenes, collect resources, and overcome challenges to progress further.

On the other hand, I've also attempted to add "battle damage" and "clothing destruction" effects during combat. My programming skills is poor, so it took me some time, but seeing the final result brought me great satisfaction. Although there may still be some flaws, I will continue to improve it in the future.

Additionally, I've also experimented with some more complex puzzles and interface handling. For example, players need to collect batteries in the game, and programming the "battery installation" part really challenged my creativity. However, I'm extremely pleased with the outcome.

Finally, I want to express my sincere gratitude for your support of the game!!!! If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to let me know. I hope you enjoy the game. Have a nice day!

111e.png 56b.png 78.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFallenOrderZombieOutbreak-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fatporing

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 3070503

Hello everyone! How are you doing? The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak 0.2 update is finally here! This update includes Ada's storyline, with over 200 new images and more than ten videos.

Meag Download Link
Ada's storyline update
New area
200+ new images
10+ new videos

1 zombie battle

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac and PC . You can download it from my MEGA.

In the new chapters, players will take on the role of Ada Wong as she explores the sewers of Raccoon City. You'll need to investigate the scenes, collect resources, and overcome challenges to progress further.

On the other hand, I've also attempted to add "battle damage" and "clothing destruction" effects during combat. My programming skills is poor, so it took me some time, but seeing the final result brought me great satisfaction. Although there may still be some flaws, I will continue to improve it in the future.

Additionally, I've also experimented with some more complex puzzles and interface handling. For example, players need to collect batteries in the game, and programming the "battery installation" part really challenged my creativity. However, I'm extremely pleased with the outcome.

Finally, I want to express my sincere gratitude for your support of the game!!!! If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to let me know. I hope you enjoy the game. Have a nice day!

View attachment 3070511 View attachment 3070514 View attachment 3070515
How did you trigger the Claire scene is that pic?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes