3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Once again, I sincerely appreciate all of your support. As you may already know, my Patreon page has been deleted, and I have lost all the supporters I gathered over the past year. I sincerely hope that all of you can follow me on . Although I'm not entirely certain, it seems that SubscribeStar prioritizes approving creators with a larger number of followers.
My twitter link

Reactions: Jai06

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Update news for version 0.6, multiple new scenes have been completed.

1714127333285.png 1714127471453.png

Reactions: JoSolo

floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021
Once again, I sincerely appreciate all of your support. As you may already know, my Patreon page has been deleted, and I have lost all the supporters I gathered over the past year. I sincerely hope that all of you can follow me on . Although I'm not entirely certain, it seems that SubscribeStar prioritizes approving creators with a larger number of followers.
My twitter link
I really hope you get all your supporters back. This game is awesome.

Apr 14, 2019
Is this a slowburn game and much attention has been paid to the story or is it just adult-animation?
It is an actual adventure-like game. You have puzzles to complete, find material and ammo, and depending on how much attention you paid, and what secrets you discover, you can do well, or fail the mission. For example if you don't find enough bullets in the sewer, you can't shoot the zombies, you get raped, game over. If you dont find bullets, but you unlock another door with a screwdriver you escape. It's has real gameplay, try it. Save before you move to a next scene, so you can see the fail over fap scenes, and then load back up to continue. Kinda cumbersome, but dev was going to fix it before Patreon went all "holier than thou". We are waiting for SS to approve the dev's account, so we can get the new version, it's actually ready, dev posted the news on Discord.

Reactions: Enlight432
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes