Ren'Py - The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak [v0.5b] [RayAbby]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sheep136

I like the theme, but the game is currently not designed well in the sense that it's possible to just not be able to advance. During your first encounter with zombies, the game just tells you to shoot them. It later tells you to go for head shots, but at that point bullets are already spent and there literally aren't enough in the game to beat the next sequence where you need bullets. If the sex scenes were better I might bother to restart, but what I've seen so far has been really short before a game over screen. There's potential here, but the game needs to be playable and the scenes could use a bit more writing.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

crazykenny

I love this kind of rape game, the game scene is great, character is good. hope there will be more game like this in the same mechanic, like overwatch. But there are too many zombie things in this game, but of course this is a zombie game, I still hope there are more humans sex.

And is it some delete in the new version? I remember there is some special forces when the game released.

Otherwise, the developer seems very active, frequently answering our answers.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

This game has some great fets and ideas but it gets bogged down in subpar gameplay. The fights, sandbox clicking, game overs, they drag down how awesome it could be. It's hard to rate because the adult content is a 4 but when I'm skipping seeing the next hardcore sex scene because I don't want to play anymore that's not good. A lot of potential but I'll wait until it gets a gallery or tones back the grind. 2 stars with potential to be better if it was more enjoyable to play and fap to.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

XbfgX

Ok I love this game it is right up my alley

I would prefer a warning when you could die, but better still you can’t die and you get raped many times until the zombies have had their fill, you could add an infection meter then die once you have been filled with much cum for example.

I would love to see mutations of zombies like two cocks beast or even zombie animals all wanting to reproduce with any women, zombie gangbangs no hole left untouched you get the idea – yes I know my kink is …….lol

Being of the much older generation some of the fights are annoyingly difficult so far, I have not been able to pass “the outside the garage with a hammer” I would like it to be either easier (slow down the timer option in preferences as an example) or/and skip combat entirely, this part is annoying me enough to stop playing the game for the moment as it is frustrating and I don’t need the stress lol

Add these and in my opinion, it will make it better for us slow coaches J

You have a great game here, well in fact you have several great games and I want to see much more keep up the good work.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

FrankWestPhoJrn

Pros:
    Characters look good
    Animations are good
    Lite puzzles to help it feel more RE

Cons:
    It's not really voiced, just a little AI at the beginning and some moaning
    It doesn't have a retry option if you die, you need to load a save

I think this game would benifit a lot from having a warning pop up saying when you'll die if you chose a certain option. Because most of the spicy content is locked behind options when you fail. So sometimes you want to fail on purpose. So I think it'd be good to give the player a heads-up. It could even be an option in the settings.

So the big deal breaker for me was the voiced tag. It's not voiced, not really, so that sucked a lot for me going in. That said, it does use AI, but only a little bit. I wish they'd double down and AI voice the whole thing and somewhat earn the voiced tag or just remove the voiced tag.

With AI tech being what it is today, the dev should use Ada and Claire samples from the games and let AI do the voices from their samples. But that's neither here nor there.

3 Stars for me, but mainly cause that misleading voiced tag.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Cthulu45

Good interaction and immersive gameplay. I like the way the character can search the different areas for clues and quest items. Love the models and the animations are well done. My only complaints are once you get past certain "puzzles", there is no way to go back to the previous area as you advance and if you fail, there is no reset. If you did not save, you cannot retry and have to start all over again.