3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
I can't enter the storage room (left of the "my garage, my rules") for the box of cola's. My only option is to listen, knock, kick and try the keychain which all does nothing. I have the old key but I don' think it's for that.

Reactions: RayAbby

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I can't enter the storage room (left of the "my garage, my rules") for the box of cola's. My only option is to listen, knock, kick and try the keychain which all does nothing. I have the old key but I don' think it's for that.
Take the Axe off the body of the police officer and use that on the door.

W_31-93

May 8, 2018
Anyone having an issue with opening the locked door in the sewer? I saved and got the key from Matthew to open it, but could never find the other key. So I loaded the save and went to emily and she gave the hint to check the trash in the sewer for the key, which allowed me to get it. But now I can't get the key from Matthew.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone having an issue with opening the locked door in the sewer? I saved and got the key from Matthew to open it, but could never find the other key. So I loaded the save and went to emily and she gave the hint to check the trash in the sewer for the key, which allowed me to get it. But now I can't get the key from Matthew.
one of the trash bags at the end of the sewer, by the office girl and other key is on tool box by sewer lid

Last edited:
Reactions: W_31-93 and RayAbby

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
OK its pretty logical and realistic that if they are raped by the zombies that it would be a game over "fail"..

But to have a game over when Matthew raped Claire and Emily is pretty damn STUPID and ASININE. it is only understandable when living in this world gone to shit that rapes ARE going happen, its REALISTIC. It should have been he raped them, threw them out of the sewer, and life goes on.

Reactions: RayAbby and Mfka5

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people, where can I find 2 keys to open this door? 1 can be found when Claire sucks at this man.. but where can I find another? Does anyone have a search engine and where are they looking for it? pack the picture if it’s not difficult

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes