3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Dude, it's an engine. Not something you could like or dislike. If you see a unity game with poor graphics/gameplay/whatever it's not the engines fault. In fact you probably played more unity games than you realize. :)
Brother, everybody hates Unity after the bullshit they pulled last year.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
hi all.I just got the vr devices. do you have any other VR games to try? I've already tried fem1&2 and they were fine

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, that actually was a kick in the nuts... not gonna lie.
But wait another two months and no one will care anymore. Back to normal.
They just fired a fuckload of staff and made it so the rules and fines apply to new games made from this point onwards so it's not about people not caring about the Unity drama, dev's aren't going to make games on it since it will cost them every time somebody downloads it, and with piracy involved it will be a huge risk for devs to use using Unity in 2024 onwards.

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
Latex Bondage? Hell ye-
>Female Dominated
it was so close to being great. I love latex but god this is a turn off
I feel this one in my core. Seems like 70% or more of the good quality latex and bondage on here is strictly femdom stuff, and usually strictly malesub. I can work with lesbian or mixed, but strictly seeing girls topping guys doesn't do it for me.

Nov 23, 2017
if anyone think to support this guy on patreon,please dont,he is big hungry money scammer,i made the mistake and subbed with 5$ but apparently its not enough to unlock his patreon posts and keys,bro wanted to charge 20$ sub for his 20-30sec scenes shameful.
i will wait to get everything for free and cracked as this person doesnt deserve a single penny.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
if anyone think to support this guy on patreon,please dont,he is big hungry money scammer,i made the mistake and subbed with 5$ but apparently its not enough to unlock his patreon posts and keys,bro wanted to charge 20$ sub for his 20-30sec scenes shameful.
i will wait to get everything for free and cracked as this person doesnt deserve a single penny.
my negative review got deleted from here, I played by the rules and included constructive criticism but because I added a (,) after every word (imitating the games cringey dialog) I got banned from reviewing lmao.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I always look at this man's games as expressive art of the highest form after femdomination 2. I don't think anything will top that clown that refuses to leave during one of the scenes

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes