Unity - The Factory [Demo] [Citor3]

1. 5.00 star(s)

drftrmd

This is just a small part of the whole game (femdomination 3) which is still in beta, citor3 keeps releaseing posts like this all the time the whole project is looking pretty good so far. keep in mind nothing is final yet and the voices may change this is just a preview released for patreon subs
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Billy Bobinski

Pretty good demo I'd say - the dialogue feels quite meh, the animations are very nice, models and clothes are giga hot and the concept seems pretty hot. It's anyone's guess how it'll turn out. But it's a pretty hot 10-15 minutes, and the milkers on the lady that won't shut the fuck up are mesmerizing to look at. Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Chronwalk

A new game being cooked by Citor3, what else to say...
    It's a Male PoV first person oriented game..
    We lack data to know how exactly our MC ends up in this situation or anything, this time I'd say more vanilla compared to his prior works (On Femdomination 2 you start by being cucked and at the end futanari content)...
    Camera is a bit goofy at the start...

His games are more like a Erotic movie/Visual Novel/First Person game that's focused on the aspects of femdom, not the asian hentai style, I'd say more adult/real but without missing the fantasy aspects to it. So it clearly isn't for everyone...

On this demo you're kidnapped and going to be sucked dry, by a lady in a latex suit, while another "domina" will be speaking and there'll be an attempt at hypnosis as background noise (If one could listen the hypnosis completely separated from this, I'd say it's well done)...

Personally, I like this one more, It can evolve into a fleshed out game properly and more enjoyable for those that like soft femdom, but we'll see how it ends up being fleshed out...

Edit: The only thing I'd say he needs to check out, is that the dialogue frequently repeats itself...
  4. 1.00 star(s)

breathe

Boring and long. Dialogues are unskippable, have no subtitles and there's virtually nothing happening. Besides, the women have huge watermelon tits, which isn't something I find appealing. The only thing that I appreciated about the demo is the ability to use free camera mode.