3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

nkbvkjb

Sep 29, 2020
Latex Bondage? Hell ye-
>Female Dominated
it was so close to being great. I love latex but god this is a turn off

drakefyre27

Sep 19, 2018
The demo actually is pretty solid. good animations, good 3d models...

But this alien latex thingy... just why...
personally ruined the game entirely in my perspective.

I had sounds turned off, sounds like I did dodge a bullet there.

Hal3023

Dec 16, 2021
Highly fetishized but quite good.
Except the woman talking way too much, also seemingly on repeat.
She's close to be very annoying.

Reactions: Nayvah

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
It sounds like the game could be kinda fun, I guess, but it'd be better as a management game, with the men and women being commodities.

Reactions: flannan

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
How do the controls even works, swapping to manual sends the camera to the ground, then can wasd but cant send camera up or down.

edit:can move up with E and down with C

Danmonlaw

Nov 18, 2018
The scene and animation is nice but I would not really call this a game. A VR video has more controls that this.

I only found [enter] to pause, the mouse to look around and [space] seems to be some debug mode to stick the camera to the ground and WASD without purpose. Is there any forward or rewind? Jump to certain time or event? VR videos do have these controls.

BrainInAVat

Oct 6, 2021
Citor3 is working on content that is more interactive, but his Fem Domination games are more about you being the passenger in a 3D erotic novel. This demo is a scene that will be in FD3.

I personal prefer the latter than the former. I don't care to be "interactive" in VR atm as it doesn't really mean much

Reactions: Jan23489

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
sad this is in unity and not ren'py also be interresting if there was MC transformation into this because not everyone wants to just be milked

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Fun fact, if you drag the camera behind the wall, you'll find the anal tag refers to all the men being sodomized! :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes