• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
That was a mistake on my end, relationships and hence, sex scenes will depend on whether the player wants it or not. Unless you’re referring to the Fantasy Scene in the gallery? Because that is non-canon
will not "forced sex" more like FORCED FINGERING lol.

but you get what I mean the scene with mekenzie. but you said it won't so good. she cool so i didn't mind that much.

I don't mind if it's a one off but is forced intimicy
I liked the reworked version for the most part, I think in the original the pace of things was a little to fast and we started off the story already as a 'hero', so I appreciate the fact we are starting more at the beginning of the story before this happens, as for the zero to hero, not something that personally bothers me as long as it doesn't tend to drag on too long, I don't think many like to play a wimp MC for that long without progression.

The forced sex scene, not something I'm usually for but didn't really bother me in this instance as Mackenzie is nice.

Couple of questions if possible to answer, in the original Allison was the best friend if I recall correctly, was there a reason this was changed to Mackenzie in the rework? and I assume all those in the character profiles are going to be LI's, are they going to be it or will more be added in the future?
yea I didn't mind mekenzie either so I am find with that scene.

Just any forced anything after that is a no no imo.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
Hello! It's me, BlazingBob, and I'm here to respond to some of your questions/concerns.

- First off, with the bugs and the Fantasy Scene in general. I know this feature, as of right now, is a bit rough. I have now contacted a friend that codes for me, and I'm hoping that this will all be fixed for the next update. As for the forced sex in this scene, I'm sorry if this was a turn-off for some of you. I'll be mindful of it next time and will even look into redoing the scene.

- Next, with the MC. Even during the testing phase of this update, some of the people that I've talked to weren't the biggest fans of this new MC. May it be because he's too much of a wuss, or that the zero-to-hero trope has saturated the mainstream media for decades now, I've seen the complaints. My response would be to ask for your patience as I, alongside the MC, go along this journey. Self-improvement is a big theme of the story and I hope that this will be evident in MC's journey. He will not stay like this especially when he gets his powers. As for the trope being reused, I agree, but I hope that you still give this a shot.

- In terms of the "darker" theme of both the MC and the old version, please do not worry as this will also be present in New Blood. Like I said earlier, MC will go through an entire arc of character development and self-improvement, and along the way is a phase of darkness and the temptation to stray from the good path. It will come, but not right away.

All in all, thank you so much for giving my game a shot! I am well aware that this is not a perfect game, but I am quite happy with the improvements that were made. I promise to learn from my mistakes and your input. I've began work on a possible patch/update and will inform you of more details when possible. Again, thank you so much! <3
Yeah i'm glad that you are atleast interacting with us here even on a site like this. Kind of why o said i'm looking out for further updates because the concept is very interesting and might be worth investing to.

Also i noticed some complaints about the "forced" bit. I just wanna say you did a good job on it, Mc and Mackenzie has been holding back with their affection and i'm glad he took initiative in that particular scene. It also served as a small push for Mackenzie to start responding for him. It's not even remotely bad because they have a close bond.

I'd agree that it was forced if it was any other girl in the story whom he hadn't develop a good relationship with yet..

Anyways don't hold back on the romance/fluff scenes, they are appreciated. The fantasy scene is good as well just needs some fixing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlazingBob

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Does the Dev say anything about the update schedule?
Did this update take more time because it was reworked or is this the normal time between updates?

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I liked the reworked version for the most part, I think in the original the pace of things was a little to fast and we started off the story already as a 'hero', so I appreciate the fact we are starting more at the beginning of the story before this happens, as for the zero to hero, not something that personally bothers me as long as it doesn't tend to drag on too long, I don't think many like to play a wimp MC for that long without progression.

The forced sex scene, not something I'm usually for but didn't really bother me in this instance as Mackenzie is nice.

Couple of questions if possible to answer, in the original Allison was the best friend if I recall correctly, was there a reason this was changed to Mackenzie in the rework? and I assume all those in the character profiles are going to be LI's, are they going to be it or will more be added in the future?
Hello! Thank you so much for your continued interest. As I've mentioned earlier, the forced scene was a mistake on my end, I will try to give the players as much freedom as possible in deciding which girl they want to pursue. In terms of your question regarding Allison's change, this was her character during the first draft of the script. In terms of additional LI's, more will definitely come as the story progresses.

Reactions: Jimskeleton

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
will not "forced sex" more like FORCED FINGERING lol.

but you get what I mean the scene with mekenzie. but you said it won't so good. she cool so i didn't mind that much.

I don't mind if it's a one off but is forced intimicy

yea I didn't mind mekenzie either so I am find with that scene.

Just any forced anything after that is a no no imo.
I'll keep this in mind, thank you!

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
How long is the game so far, I find it interesting but will wait at least till v0.4-0.5 to have enough content to play
I'd say chapter one is less than an hour in length, depending on how fast you go through the content. I appreciate the interest, though, and I hope to see you again in the future! <3

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah i'm glad that you are atleast interacting with us here even on a site like this. Kind of why o said i'm looking out for further updates because the concept is very interesting and might be worth investing to.

Also i noticed some complaints about the "forced" bit. I just wanna say you did a good job on it, Mc and Mackenzie has been holding back with their affection and i'm glad he took initiative in that particular scene. It also served as a small push for Mackenzie to start responding for him. It's not even remotely bad because they have a close bond.

I'd agree that it was forced if it was any other girl in the story whom he hadn't develop a good relationship with yet..

Anyways don't hold back on the romance/fluff scenes, they are appreciated. The fantasy scene is good as well just needs some fixing.
Thanks for this! That scene was intended to show a little bit of growth on MC's end. Like he said, throughout his life, he let people just have their way with him. But in that moment, he showed initiative as he wanted to comfort someone that he truly loves.

Reactions: cib64

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not bad so far. I'm looking forward to really getting started with the story.

The English is close to perfect. However, a rather curious mistake has snuck into the script a few times: Basically, "will" and "would" seem to get mixed up. For example, when Allison says, "why won't I remember you?" it should certainly say "wouldn't" in this context. Conversely, when she (Allison again) says, "That wouldn't be necessary." I think it should be "won't". There's also, "once you go to college, it'd be a bit easier." ("it'll", or maybe "it's gonna be"?) And finally, "The Salieris would definitely not cease..." should be "will", at least I think so... The "would" would make more sense if there was any kind of condition mentioned. Oh, and there's also a line about how the city has the tallest skyscrapers you "would" ever see, and I can't decide if that should be "will" or "would"...

A second somewhat common mistake is, weirdly enough, needless commas. In a sentence like, "Sorry, I hurt your feelings." the comma would only make sense if both "Sorry" and the rest were basically their own sentences. I this case, though, it's basically short for "(I'm) sorry (that) I hurt your feelings." The same kind of logic applies to "Of course(,) it's on Halloween.", "But(,) I don't think we...", "Alright(,) then.", "Me(,) too.", and "Of course(,) I am."

Thirdly, "Miss", "Mom", and "Dad" should be capitalized when they replace a name. You would write "I love my mom," but "Shut up, Dad." When the MC calls Alana "miss", and later outside when Alana talks about her parents, those words are just left in lowercase.

Finally, here's some miscellaneous mistakes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, like I said, I'm curious to see the meat of the game. Good luck, BlazingBob.
(v0.1)

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Not bad so far. I'm looking forward to really getting started with the story.

The English is close to perfect. However, a rather curious mistake has snuck into the script a few times: Basically, "will" and "would" seem to get mixed up. For example, when Allison says, "why won't I remember you?" it should certainly say "wouldn't" in this context. Conversely, when she (Allison again) says, "That wouldn't be necessary." I think it should be "won't". There's also, "once you go to college, it'd be a bit easier." ("it'll", or maybe "it's gonna be"?) And finally, "The Salieris would definitely not cease..." should be "will", at least I think so... The "would" would make more sense if there was any kind of condition mentioned. Oh, and there's also a line about how the city has the tallest skyscrapers you "would" ever see, and I can't decide if that should be "will" or "would"...

A second somewhat common mistake is, weirdly enough, needless commas. In a sentence like, "Sorry, I hurt your feelings." the comma would only make sense if both "Sorry" and the rest were basically their own sentences. I this case, though, it's basically short for "(I'm) sorry (that) I hurt your feelings." The same kind of logic applies to "Of course(,) it's on Halloween.", "But(,) I don't think we...", "Alright(,) then.", "Me(,) too.", and "Of course(,) I am."

Thirdly, "Miss", "Mom", and "Dad" should be capitalized when they replace a name. You would write "I love my mom," but "Shut up, Dad." When the MC calls Alana "miss", and later outside when Alana talks about her parents, those words are just left in lowercase.

Finally, here's some miscellaneous mistakes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, like I said, I'm curious to see the meat of the game. Good luck, BlazingBob.
(v0.1)
Thank you so much for this! <3

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hello! It's me, BlazingBob, and I'm here to respond to some of your questions/concerns.

- First off, with the bugs and the Fantasy Scene in general. I know this feature, as of right now, is a bit rough. I have now contacted a friend that codes for me, and I'm hoping that this will all be fixed for the next update. As for the forced sex in this scene, I'm sorry if this was a turn-off for some of you. I'll be mindful of it next time and will even look into redoing the scene.

- Next, with the MC. Even during the testing phase of this update, some of the people that I've talked to weren't the biggest fans of this new MC. May it be because he's too much of a wuss, or that the zero-to-hero trope has saturated the mainstream media for decades now, I've seen the complaints. My response would be to ask for your patience as I, alongside the MC, go along this journey. Self-improvement is a big theme of the story and I hope that this will be evident in MC's journey. He will not stay like this especially when he gets his powers. As for the trope being reused, I agree, but I hope that you still give this a shot.

- In terms of the "darker" theme of both the MC and the old version, please do not worry as this will also be present in New Blood. Like I said earlier, MC will go through an entire arc of character development and self-improvement, and along the way is a phase of darkness and the temptation to stray from the good path. It will come, but not right away.

All in all, thank you so much for giving my game a shot! I am well aware that this is not a perfect game, but I am quite happy with the improvements that were made. I promise to learn from my mistakes and your input. I've began work on a possible patch/update and will inform you of more details when possible. Again, thank you so much! <3
Personally, I'm a big fan of the Zero-to-hero "trope"

And I say "trope" because for some reason that term is used in a negative connotation, even though they are tools to be used, and the result is the thing that we must judge, so if the story is tight and the zero-to-hero transformation is well done, it shouldn't be a problem if it is "overused".

Like I said a few posts back, I very much prefer this "blank state" MC with growth potential, to the one from before that was already a sidekick, that seemed to me like he was going to be an eternal sidekick to the other characters.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Left my honest thoughts on the rework in my updated review. But to sum it up, i like the darker approach of the old ver. New one feels like a shounen anime with the wimpy Mc who, if im not wrong, will discover his powers later on. Very overused concept. But i'll still follow this and see how it develops :)
It's spiderman this time. Before it was Robin. Although we don't know what kind of power we will get in next update

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The old models are better especially the bitches squad, don't know why change it. :cautious:
And I thought the teacher will be a Li but she is not in the relationship page, how disappointed.:confused:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Personally, I'm a big fan of the Zero-to-hero "trope"

And I say "trope" because for some reason that term is used in a negative connotation, even though they are tools to be used, and the result is the thing that we must judge, so if the story is tight and the zero-to-hero transformation is well done, it shouldn't be a problem if it is "overused".

Like I said a few posts back, I very much prefer this "blank state" MC with growth potential, to the one from before that was already a sidekick, that seemed to me like he was going to be an eternal sidekick to the other characters.
Zero-to-Hero is fine, but Developers, as of late, have the habit to write an MC not starting at zero, but at minus three gazillions.

He can't be the average Joe living a quiet/boring life. He needs to be the most miserable, wretched, doormat MC, he is so disgusting that even his bully's spit doesn't want to get seen on his face.

Just last week, there was a game where MC got effectively kidnapped at birth. Later the kidnapper destroys his future so thoroughly, that he needs to flee the country. And he goes back to her and apologizes for being angry.

That is only the latest example I had without searching.
So it's no wonder that People are, fed up with that trope.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Just saw the rework now, i kinda sad because i liked the previous plot, but this plot looks amazing as well

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Strange... why no cum animation? And those poses on the fantasy sex scene actually looks really good. Warning though, this remake's sex scene is only just fingering and a fantasy non-canon sex scene with the teacher.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes