VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Elites: New Blood [v0.1 Reworked] [BlazingBob]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.1 Reworked

The reworked version has immensely improved the game in literally every way. Quiet frankly I'm impressed with how well the dev was able to turn it all around. This went from quickly falling off my radar to something I'm going to follow with interest.

It's early and hard to know where things are going to go, but I like what's here a lot. Surprisingly, I don't think there are that many superhero games on the site. Even less worth playing. This game might just run that around.

Character models are what immediately stand out the most. The designs and characters themselves went from being unmemorable to leaving a real impression on me. The writing feels more natural, and the story (so far) a bit more believable and down to earth in a way. The pacing has also slowed itself in a good way. There's always minor things to point out, but overall, I found everything to be pretty solid.

It's hard to have a ton to say given this first version is on the shorter side. However, one thing I feel I can say with some confidence is that there's a rare passion going into the development of this game. If the dev keeps putting in as much work into future updates as he did into reworking the game, I can see this turning into something great.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

HeartBreakerGaming

In its Current State i give the game an Overall: 7.6/10. I rate overalls based on 4 Weighted Categories: Story 40%, Sexual Content 25%, Renders 20%, and Character Models 15%.

I gotta say, i love almost everything about this game. I dont read descriptions when downloading games, i honestly just glance at the previews and see if they are decent enough for me to download. I didnt have that high of hopes for this game but this game did great. The only two downsides for this game is the superheroes and the fact they killed two amazing milfs. I am aware after playing the game that superheros are necessary for the story but still im not a huge fan of superheros in VN's.

Story 8/10: Now im all about a weak to strong story. When i started playing this game ill be honest the game lost me when it mentioned the superhero's. But i stayed and i gotta say im excited to see this play out. The MC, well weak physically isn't weak minded. While he may lean towards cowardice, like the teacher and the green Althea said, there are different types of strong. Also the background with his and his friends family was a good addition to the story. Though im sad to lose two amazing looking MILFS. When i saw the Aunt and Mom i cried. The characters also seem interesting along with the dialogue. It doesnt have alot of cringe dialogue like i thought it would when superheroes were mentioned.

SC 6/10: So there is only 2 scenes so far, one being with the MC BFF, and the other being a fantasy gallery scene. The scene with the BF was decent, nothing too special. Now the extra gallery scene was good, i like the teacher so that nice. at first i was confused by the sudden gallery pop up, also its kinda weird that it was just a gallery scene and that it wasnt included in the game, dev could have easily added the scene when the MC was sleeping.

Renders 8/10: The renders are great. No grain no unnecessary blur. Easy on the eyes. Decent amount of detail.

Character Models 10/10: OMG this game is perfect. Every single girl looks amazing, not a single character i wouldnt bang. All of them are high quality along with good looking.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

EPrometheus

I liked it, the graphics are good, the texts are acceptable and the plot seems to be interesting, but not everything is perfect, the game is with a bug in the animation already right at the end of this version, during the animation the program crashes and the consumption of Ram rises to stellar levels, here came to 4gb of consumption. Anyway, that's the main problem of the game, but it has potential, I'll leave 4 stars by believing that they will fix this problem in the next update.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Voez1999

Edit: It pains me to change the 5* rating but i'll give my honest thoughts on it.
    From a decent MC to a typical nerd. I kind of get what's trying to build up here, Mc goes from to hero but there's too much cliches for it to work properly. Last version Mc is an ordinary guy with a superhero alter ego, that concept had so much potential but was revised into an shounen anime story where MC starts off as a spineless nerd who wears glasses(lol) with a stereotypical bully making his life hell. Very cliche and overused concept. The older theme was better. The new rework did justice to the girls but the new Mc will take some time to get used to. It seems like character development will be painfully slow but i hope i'm wrong.
    Last version had me satisfied after finishing the play through, story wise it was really good, especially with the darker theme and had potential. Rating is due to change in the future. Will keep an eye on this
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Standard fare honey select graphics and assets, with some new assets I havent seen which is nice. Girls look good, lot of variety with them. MC doesnt look grotesque like most males using HS. Plot is interesting, kind of like my hero academia anime but more mature. Too early to tell where its going with the story but so far so good. A few updates will have to come out to get a good idea where the dev wants to take things. Needs a text box so its easier to read. Promising game so far but thats most games, hope the dev keeps it up.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

InnocentTurtle

Version 1.0. In my opinion, this update is not too good. I was curious about the superhero thing and the story is quite like in those superhero movie where the MC is inexperience and then does something dump to get attention. Looking forward to see how the MC develop.
    The render looks great
    The musics is perfect to me, i love the song which starts when Ally kisses MC
    I don't like the sex scene, especially the sound of it, i would rather to have only the BGM than to hear those moaning sounds come from some hentai, that's a big turn off
    Sorry if you have to suffer my bad english and writing skill
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Filgrid

I'm liking the story..... but seriously, why make decisions if they don't do anything and on many occasions there is only one option or yes or no, what sense does it make for that? Put it as a kinetic novel and that's it.