4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
We don't know if there was anything in the water. Only speculations for now, but I guess it would explain some things. Also the boss doesn't seem to be the type to slip drugs into beverages. He gets off on dominating people through sheer willpower.
even the neighbour says they litterly fucked for DAYSS like they are on something

they would never stop

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
even the neighbour says they litterly fucked for DAYSS like they are on something

they would never stop
Remember that Bobbyboy only put that in the game to "justify" them going so far, still makes telling her not to show her tits just for her to wear see-through and crotchless underwear right afterwards not make any sense though (and the sex toy stuff after that), unless it was slow acting because of it being diluted in water, but that doesn't take away that Bobbyboy didn't originally plan for them to be drugged in that scene.
Instead of adding a choice to stop earlier he added a reason for them to go along with everything.

Is the dream Kathryn has still forced on the non-NTR path, I didn't check that part this update.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Remember that Bobbyboy only put that in the game to "justify" them going so far, still makes telling her not to show her tits just for her to wear see-through and crotchless underwear right afterwards not make any sense though (and the sex toy stuff after that), unless it was slow acting because of it being diluted in water, but that doesn't take away that Bobbyboy didn't originally plan for them to be drugged in that scene.
Instead of adding a choice to stop earlier he added a reason for them to go along with everything.

Is the dream Kathryn has still forced on the non-NTR path, I didn't check that part this update.
The dream at the beginning of chapter three is skippable at a certain point now. The drugs were always a thing, I just felt a lot of people needed more hints as to why they acted the way they did, instead of just learning about it later in the story as originally intended.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The dream at the beginning of chapter three is skippable at a certain point now. The drugs were always a thing, I just felt a lot of people needed more hints as to why they acted the way they did, instead of just learning about it later in the story as originally intended.
I really like that Luke and Kathryn are unsure about their desires at the moment. Luke wants her to do stuff but he is fighting with himself constantly because of that.

And I love the amount of options you are giving us bro. I know some people like cheating more but I really appreciate that Kathryn keeps me in the loop.

Reactions: Jaaustin

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
if it was drugs in the water I honestly would of missed they were drugged even with the scene of the neighbor complaining how much they were having sex. I thought with the way they been experimenting sexually made them more horny compared to their old life. I would of not suspected they were drugged if not for these forums. Unless there was a change in the photoshoot scene as I only played the update and didn't replay the game.

Reactions: sagerock820

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Where could Santini have drugged them before you added him giving them a bottle of water?

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Hm, so they were drugged then. Who would have thought that you can't trust an evil manipulating sociopath like Santini.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
now knowing they were drugged kind of want to replay the photoshoot. I'm gonna assume the drugs didn't kick till around the time Kathryn wore the crotchless lingerie since that's right around where we stopped getting a choice if we were okay with her doing something. If the scene was a bit more obvious they were drugged would of been alot better now I think , as before it just seemed like she was just going to fast out of no where and if it was a non NTR save felt kind of bad imo. But knowing that bit of info doesn't feel as bad now I think.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Where could Santini have drugged them before you added him giving them a bottle of water?
The building they live in, the plumbing etc. are under baddie control.

That doesn't explain Kathryn making out with some strange dude on their very first day in the city, but could apply to everything that comes after that.

Edit: Tell a lie, it's the second day. So Kathryn has showered, used the kitchen etc. in their flat before the encounter.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

That doesn't explain Kathryn making out with some strange dude on their very first day in the city, but could apply to everything that comes after that.
true but perhaps could the make out scene makes a bit more sense now knowing about the drugs? idk just this throwing out there might make no sense. Maybe the make out scene is there to show some of her true desires un filtered. However with the drugs her desires become more important to her so she acts on them like with the masturbating scene in the photoshoot.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

yeah her mother was acting weird to trying to give a blowjob to her daughters boyfriend so maybe the food?? o_O

I guess that they get their new recruits from the apartment and that the previous tenant

are all working in the shop or getting (conditioned) by this evil chick

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This is becoming less appealing with the drugs focus. I'm all for some manipulation and corruption but not if you need drugs to do that. Just my opinion, you don't have to like it. I'll play some more and see how it goes.
its not that deep its just a videogame/fiction....

Reactions: Jaaustin

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This is becoming less appealing with the drugs focus. I'm all for some manipulation and corruption but not if you need drugs to do that. Just my opinion, you don't have to like it. I'll play some more and see how it goes.
Yeah I just hope future scenes that involve Kathryn being on drugs are either optional or at very least made clear she was being drugged if it has to be forced. As before it was not made clear at all to me even the scene with the neighbor in this update didn't make it clear to me.

Reactions: bulbor and Maviarab

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Yeah I just hope future scenes that involve Kathryn being on drugs are either optional or at very least made clear she was being drugged if it has to be forced. As before it was not made clear at all to me even the scene with the neighbor in this update didn't make it clear to me.
Indeed, the photo shoot felt strange, finding out she was drugged did not make it any better. I realize the player can't have control over everything in the game, but drugging both of the MCs is a big deal.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Indeed, the photo shoot felt strange, finding out she was drugged did not make it any better. I realize the player can't have control over everything in the game, but drugging both of the MCs is a big deal.
yeah, the only path I find it makes it a bit better is the Non NTR save I have. As at least I know there is a "reason" for choice being taken away even if it isn't made clear. Still doesn't make it okay on that path just slightly better than before. But no matter how you put it I dislike on both Non NTR and NTR / sharing saves I have. I just don't hate that scene more on one path than another now knowing that bit of info , I dislike the context of the scene equally now. Even if I do dislike the context of the entire scene I do admit I did find it a bit hot but that's cause I find Kathryn quite attractive one of the hottest LI ive seen top 10 for sure.

Reactions: 4rotciv8

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
Sooo i'm curious.. The ''big'' choice with Santini and Claire, what did you guys pick? Should i stand up to him or play along and have some fun with her? Or even let someone else fuck her? I feel like i could have a big impact in the future and i'm not sure on what to pick..
i couldn't fuck her hot redhead bod, so let someone else fuck her, old Craig fucks her hard and gives her a risky creampie, i hope she gets knocked up and guy feels guilty for letting it hpappern....6

Reactions: JoSolo and xert13

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Sooo i'm curious.. The ''big'' choice with Santini and Claire, what did you guys pick? Should i stand up to him or play along and have some fun with her? Or even let someone else fuck her? I feel like i could have a big impact in the future and i'm not sure on what to pick..
I put a stop to that shit and put that fucker in his place. Now... only if we had the option to slit that motherfuckers throat and bury him out in the middle of nowhere.

Oh well, maybe one day. :D

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes