4.60 star(s) 26 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It will be potentially disastrous if the Dev exposes her to pills and such. When women are drugged it automatically becomes rape (legally). So all consent and mutual understanding between her and the MC goes out the window. And should she take it herself, she will still no longer be herself, therefor her decisions wont be her own. It's funny to see games try to rationalize it as lust enhancer or libido booster. But there is no way around it, a chemically altered brain is no longer under ones own control. I for one would prefer to see Kat keep getting naughty by her own free will.
This while I have no issue with the drug thing for other characters the way Rika is with them makes me think it will turn her into a addict rather easily. I rather not have that will ruin her character for me be one thing if she started as one or had some addict traits but she doesn't.

Now about her getting drugged im mixed on that subject. On one hand I like the dark tone this game has, sure it doesn't need it but I cant deny it wouldn't be fitting with the dark tone this game has. However id hate to have something bad happen to Kathryn and I rather Kathryn not have sex cause she is drugged up but of her own free will like you said. I think the drug thing needs to be a choice if Kathryn is going to have sex while on something. But if it's used to lets say incapacitate her for some reason and not have sex with her , I think id be okay with that not being a choice as it does match this games dark tone.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Sooo i'm curious.. The ''big'' choice with Santini and Claire, what did you guys pick? Should i stand up to him or play along and have some fun with her? Or even let someone else fuck her? I feel like i could have a big impact in the future and i'm not sure on what to pick..

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Sooo i'm curious.. The ''big'' choice with Santini and Claire, what did you guys pick? Should i stand up to him or play along and have some fun with her? Or even let someone else fuck her? I feel like i could have a big impact in the future and i'm not sure on what to pick..
I did stand up to him cause I won't cheat on Kathryn and was trying to stop him from abusing and raping Claire

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Same for me. Though it was really hard turning down her mom. ;) I'd love a 3some with Kathryn and mom.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It will be potentially disastrous if the Dev exposes her to pills and such. When women are drugged it automatically becomes rape (legally). So all consent and mutual understanding between her and the MC goes out the window. And should she take it herself, she will still no longer be herself, therefor her decisions wont be her own. It's funny to see games try to rationalize it as lust enhancer or libido booster. But there is no way around it, a chemically altered brain is no longer under ones own control. I for one would prefer to see Kat keep getting naughty by her own free will.
This while I have no issue with the drug thing for other characters the way Rika is with them makes me think it will turn her into a addict rather easily. I rather not have that will ruin her character for me be one thing if she started as one or had some addict traits but she doesn't.

Now about her getting drugged im mixed on that subject. On one hand I like the dark tone this game has, sure it doesn't need it but I cant deny it wouldn't be fitting with the dark tone this game has. However id hate to have something bad happen to Kathryn and I rather Kathryn not have sex cause she is drugged up but of her own free will like you said. I think the drug thing needs to be a choice if Kathryn is going to have sex while on something. But if it's used to lets say incapacitate her for some reason and not have sex with her , I think id be okay with that not being a choice as it does match this games dark tone.
I assumed that she was already drugged for the photo shoot, when Santini passed her and Luke the bottled water. Hence their heightened sex drive over the following days.

I don't think it succeeded in making the photo shoot less stupid, but assumed that that was the intention.

Reactions: mommysboiii

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I think the drug thing needs to be a choice if Kathryn is going to have sex while on something.
That's the thing, if she takes drugs, whatever happens after that it's no longer her choice. Taking drugs is saying, I'm gonna turn over the control of my actions to this chemical for a few hours. That's why people sometimes end up doing things they regret/pay for, for the rest of their lives. Things they wouldn't have done in an unaltered state.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That's the thing, if she takes drugs, whatever happens after that it's no longer her choice. Taking drugs is saying, I'm gonna turn over the control of my actions to this chemical for a few hours. That's why people sometimes end up doing things they regret/pay for, for the rest of their lives. Things they wouldn't have done in an unaltered state.
you miss understand me a bit I think. I do agree with what you saying, but what I was trying to say is if we are going to have a scene where she can have sex while on drugs , I do think the player needs to be given the choice beforehand if they allow her to take the drugs or not. Cause like you said anything after that wouldn't really be her choice.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I assumed that she was already drugged for the photo shoot, when Santini passed her and Luke the bottled water. Hence their heightened sex drive over the following days.

I don't think it succeeded in making the photo shoot less stupid, but assumed that that was the intention.
Interesting observation, that didn't occur to me, well spotted.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
you miss understand me a bit I think. I do agree with what you saying, but what I was trying to say is if we are going to have a scene where she can have sex while on drugs , I do think the player needs to be given the choice beforehand if they allow her to take the drugs or not. Cause like you said anything after that wouldn't really be her choice.
Ah, yes , sorry, I misunderstood. I agree.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

I was thinking the samething when they got the water, but they didn't seem to act all that much different then they did before, to me.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it just me or did Rika's hair grow longer since we last saw her?
Nah, it's fairly consistent bit-more-than-shoulder-length. But it looks slightly longer from the back so I can see how you got that impression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

yep i tought the same with the water

would explain why they got this far too if you make the choice

they neighbour said they fucked the whole days

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
mate they already drink the water that the boss gave them

and than the photo shoot and

the fucked like rabbits litterly the whole time

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
mate they already drink the water that the boss gave them

and than the photo shoot and

the fucked like rabbits litterly the whole time
We don't know if there was anything in the water. Only speculations for now, but I guess it would explain some things. Also the boss doesn't seem to be the type to slip drugs into beverages. He gets off on dominating people through sheer willpower.

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah, we don't know for sure yet. If it was in there, hopefully there'll be no more of that sneaky bs. They can still have plenty of fun and do wild things without drugs.