4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
why is it the worst because there are animations?
I don't understand your arguments a bit

it's true that these intermittent sex scenes are tiring, but you probably haven't played many NTR games if you think this is the weakest chapter

this game is not a typical NTR, but a netorase, because her guy is turned on by it, unless something changes later because it doesn't seem that their relationship will be threatened by another guy,and certainly not because of these bums.
I suggest you to read my post again. There was no animation in the game what are you talking about?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I agree animations arent need but I do actually like how he plans to add animations later and do the story first. As I do think the animations would make it better for me personally especially with a gorgeous character model like Kathryn. I recall during the photoshoot scene all I can think was if this had a proper animation would be so much better. Especially because the lighting was excellent during that scene and Kathryn never looked so good to as she did when she was masturbating for that scene.

Reactions: TimoF965

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I, actually, give a crap about animations. Spoiled I guess - either don’t do them or do them right. When this first came out I really liked the models and the story seemed decent - the animations, such as they were, put me off. To each his own.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I, actually, give a crap about animations. Spoiled I guess - either don’t do them or do them right. When this first came out I really liked the models and the story seemed decent - the animations, such as they were, put me off. To each his own.
I agree with you to a small degree. I perfer good or bad animations doesn't matter. When I come across a game without I will still like it and play it cause lets be real animations make a small % of any AVN. However it does take a moment to get used to a game without any as the norm in most games have animations nowdays.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That, and I find good animations are the #1 driver of a game having repeat fappability.

There are games with stories i :sleep: at, but if they have some hot scenes with good animations, those are plenty worth a save on the hard drive. I just dont get the same stimulus from repeat viewing of still images, unless they're EXCEPTIONALLY well done - same with writing.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Proponuję jeszcze raz przeczytać mój post. W grze nie było animacji. O czym ty mówisz?
[/CYTAT]
I suggest you to read my post again. There was no animation in the game what are you talking about?
if not, what about a handjob or pussy licking? I guess you made other choices. You wrote to him earlier that there's no point in making animations if they take too long

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Bobbyboy48 I've been thinking about it a lot, but I just can't think of a good reason why you'd interrupt the subway scene, I could understand it if she wanted a reason to get away from him, but she was basically salivating to suck his dick.

Reactions: Jaaustin

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Bobbyboy48 I've been thinking about it a lot, but I just can't think of a good reason why you'd interrupt the subway scene, I could understand it if she wanted a reason to get away from him, but she was basically salivating to suck his dick.
I would much rather she took out a razor blade and castrated that fucking creep, but hey, that's just me. :whistle:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I would much rather she took out a razor blade and castrated that fucking creep, but hey, that's just me. :whistle:
The point is that since she already sucked a dick other than Luke's (depending on your choice), it just doesn't make sense that when she actually wants it, and Luke gives explicit permission, Bobbyboy interrupts it for no reason, what purpose does not letting her blow him serve at this point? And the train somehow arrived at the destination without stopping at other stations, that trip took less than 5 minutes.

Like I said, I can't think of a single good reason from a writing perspective.

Reactions: Icekatana

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The point is that since she already sucked a dick other than Luke's (depending on your choice), it just doesn't make sense that when she actually wants it, and Luke gives explicit permission, Bobbyboy interrupts it for no reason, what purpose does not letting her blow him serve at this point? And the train somehow arrived at the destination without stopping at other stations, that trip took less than 5 minutes.

Like I said, I can't think of a single good reason from a writing perspective.
Bobby boy is going for the harlequin romance vibe i guess. :D

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
She has standards?

yesyes I know the dialogue made it seem like she was into it, I chalk that up to hobo fanservice.
You say hobo fan service. What if BobbyBoy actually likes having the women being with hobos and older men? From the amount of older characters and them being in almost all of the lewd scenes so far in the game, I'd say that seems very likely. He did say he wanted to make this game his way. So maybe the actual fan service is when they are with younger guys lol. I don't really mind who the women are with. Only that the scene is written well.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes