• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
I don't know if anyone figured it out yet but to unlock threesomes just get caught by the girl your tryna invite; she should be ok as long as your affection is high enough? I don't know the threshold tho.
Example:fuck Sophie until Annes yellow meter maxes out and you'll get a cutscene and unlock the 3some.

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone do a guide to dueling?
I can't seem to access the battle menu during any "openings" in order to use focus skills.
Feels like I'm missing something obvious.

sampOuhn

Oct 9, 2018
it doesn't work uncensoring the game, i put the bepinex folder in the game folder but still censored.

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
Can someone do a guide to dueling?
I can't seem to access the battle menu during any "openings" in order to use focus skills.
Feels like I'm missing something obvious.
Attacking high deals more damage but barely adds any opening, attacking low deals less damage but a lot more opening. You'll need to click fast after getting an opening.

You get more opening the less health she has. Knock her down a bit and then try.

While the opening is active, use a skill to get its bonus effect. Skills cost 1AP unless otherwise stated.

kabusi

Aug 20, 2019
Stamina recover only 30 per day even if you have 250 max stamina
Maybe will be better if stamina recovery will depends on max value?

kabusi

Aug 20, 2019
Also it would be nice if there will be some simple mini-map
And text that show you where is heroines too small, i cant read that, think its not only my problem

KEKS11

Dec 16, 2020
I like the old voice from the alpha version. Is there a way to change the voice to the old one?

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
I acknowledge the criticism and flaws here but I remain doubtful if these changes would have made this game more popular.
Anyways, this game doesn't get any updates.
And yes, the alpha version's voice work was better. In particular Sophie's.

Also released new, tiny game I needed to make.
Consider it more of a intermission to my biggest project yet.

That being a new, exciting game that the world didn't get to have yet and appears no-one working on such yet. Most likely will start a ci-en and a development thread here in a month to show off what the cool thing is and will prepare a free demo when ready.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kime555+ and Medek

lucasml

Mar 27, 2024
im a bit slow, what i have to do without stamina? i searched the house for something to sleep but didn't found anything...

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
im a bit slow, what i have to do without stamina? i searched the house for something to sleep but didn't found anything...
Join my discord and I'll DM you whatever you need help with.
Stamina can be regenerated from items sold by the vendor on rooftop at late night or by moving on to the next day.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes