Aug 21, 2019
I guess it's worth it to test the BepInEx uncensor plugins then :) If the game is good, you don't need to worry if people will support you.
Can you enlighten us about how to get that plugin work? Pretty please?

Edit: Nvm, i'm dumb, checked the OP and got it working.

Last edited:

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Tried the game out myself, but I actually got a trojan warning when I used the link, so I went ahead and just bought the Itch.io version.

The game's okay. I can see that the game was inspired by a number of well known h-games. The resembling of Illusion's gameplay from titles such as Koikatsu or Sexy Beach Resort, being able to move with left click and interact with right click and when interacting along with the sparkles indicating interactive locations. NPC interactions also feel reminisce with them being displayed in the middle with a tinted background.
The dueling system being similar to JSK's works, with the action points slowly stacking up and having to time attacks and special hits. Also including, but strangely limiting the H-Scene moves for after you become intimate with the characters.
The energy, action point, and arousal system also remind me of Summer Memories, where you had to manage your actions and your energy wisely so you do not end up wasting time, but at the same time make sure you're progressing steadily.

Mixing these different factors could work, but I do see room for improvement. For example, AP was very limited and worrying, since you only get 3 from the beginning of the day, and 1 for each time segment. Interesting enough, if you get a character event on the morning of the next day, the game actually forgets to restock your AP, so you're left with just one.
I understand too that maximum AP is gained by becoming more intimate with the characters, but I would argue that it seems to be very strict on the specific amount you could get by the end.

Also, I didn't write this as a review because one, I don't know how to do reviews, and two, I'm just stating some small things I noticed through my experience.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Damnit, spend a while playing without saving and got hit by a bug, i am stuck on the talk action (so no matter if i move somewhere else right clicking directly make me talk to Anne) and i have no ap left which mean i can’t even do something like hangout or duel to skip time nor can i access the menu by using the middle click…save often guys.

Last edited:

TLUF

Dec 13, 2021
100% Save (Censored Version ONLY)
All Threesome Unlocked
Foursome Unlocked
Heavily Cheated for Max Stats, Max Items, Unlimited Currency
There is a foursome unlock? when i get anne to catch us doing three some she just unlocked the 2 anne threesome option and thats it

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know how to properly use the sleep sex skill? all the doors are locked and have resorted clipping in but it leaves out anne sadly. T_T

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Just get to 100 affection with a girl to get a key to her suite...
Anyone know how to properly use the sleep sex skill? all the doors are locked and have resorted clipping in but it leaves out anne sadly. T_T
Just get to 100 affection with a girl to get a key to her suite...

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Cheat engine address for Mana is 1CB9456A3F4

If you want to avoid the RNG grind but still want to progress through the game normally. Give yourself 1000 mana then buy the skill that gives 100% success rate to tasks. Enjoy!
how does that work? I go to cheat engine, connect the game, add adress manually and enter what you wrote, but it has a ?

Edit: Ah, nevermind, i just did the whole "old value" wait a day "new value" thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
pretty cool game. really enjoy it. wish it had actual 3/4some stuff and maybe a something with the sensei(Like, giving enough action potions could make her younger or something idk) and maybe an actual story for each girl, some background to each of them, and maybe some kind of clothing customization. Other than those, good game. Grindy, but good. :D Please don't take the points as an insult or anything, just some giving some ideas. understandable if you don't want it lol.

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
pretty cool game. really enjoy it. wish it had actual 3/4some stuff and maybe a something with the sensei(Like, giving enough action potions could make her younger or something idk) and maybe an actual story for each girl, some background to each of them, and maybe some kind of clothing customization. Other than those, good game. Grindy, but good. :D Please don't take the points as an insult or anything, just some giving some ideas. understandable if you don't want it lol.
Thanks, I understand. Glad you found some fun with it. Also,
don't worry about a dev's feelings. Especially another man's feelings. The internet has made me grown desensitised to 'criticism' as I reviewed the reviews to my game, even as going to mark some reviews invalid and useless for further development such as when someone is mentioning bugs that were eliminated a year ago is a pretty obvious sign to me that he played the depricated version instead of playing the final, for example.

Your idea with turning vivienne younger is funny but also genius. Although, a bit too late for this game to be implemented now.

For noobs it is grindy but people that stick around, master the game fast enough as in day 6 the game becomes easy af. I'll give it a month for somebody to write out an almost-grind-free, min-max walkthrough and I'll post one myself if its not happening, but as bobjones9792 discovered in day 6, you get to basically cheat early on, removing the grind 99% from the game if you hoarded every bit of mana you can in first 5 days min-maxing masturbation closet and work etc. I'll save the rest for later.

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
Thanks, I understand. Glad you found some fun with it. Also,
don't worry about a dev's feelings. Especially another man's feelings. The internet has made me grown desensitised to 'criticism' as I reviewed the reviews to my game, even as going to mark some reviews invalid and useless for further development such as when someone is mentioning bugs that were eliminated a year ago is a pretty obvious sign to me that he played the depricated version instead of playing the final, for example.

Your idea with turning vivienne younger is funny but also genius. Although, a bit too late for this game to be implemented now.

For noobs it is grindy but people that stick around, master the game fast enough as in day 6 the game becomes easy af. I'll give it a month for somebody to write out an almost-grind-free, min-max walkthrough and I'll post one myself if its not happening, but as bobjones9792 discovered in day 6, you get to basically cheat early on, removing the grind 99% from the game if you hoarded every bit of mana you can in first 5 days min-maxing masturbation closet and work etc. I'll save the rest for later.
Thanks for the complement on the idea lol. And understandable for it unable to be implemented. Just an idea, maybe for another game in the future ;D

Also, I did see some strats here that were cool, but I'm not smart enough to min max properly lol. So i just did what i could. Did eventually get everything tho. I think. There were no more events for each girl after the cutscene where they started dating right?

But in the end, good game, and best of luck to future games! :D

Reactions: Kami.Pimp.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
genital censorship, can just get rid of it with bepinex and uncensor. Honestly game was okay, wouldn't say it was worth that full $13 personally. There's improvements from the demo but i don't largely feel like there was a big difference in content for most of the new stuff.
I'd say it's worth $13 to play this game.

Only, I am the one who should get the $13.

• Haha
Reactions: Krefmatro
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes