• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDormIsYours-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Xuketsu

Oct 25, 2017
The steam version is jut the dlsite version but uncensored? is there any other difference in the contents of the game? some games when go to steam kinda lose some features, did this also happened here?

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
The steam version is jut the dlsite version but uncensored? is there any other difference in the contents of the game? some games when go to steam kinda lose some features, did this also happened here?
Yeah, steam version is uncensored by default. No difference in features.

Reactions: Xuketsu

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
where do i get or buy the gifts to give them? I'm on day 16 and still haven't found anything.

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
where do i get or buy the gifts to give them? I'm on day 16 and still haven't found anything.
Ingame, ESC > click on guide and flip to the vendor page.
It should say what day he appears and when you can get to him. I don't remember the details exactly but the guide ingame should. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: breathe

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
i downloaded the steam version but it still comes with censorship
lmao :LOL:
seems like the uploader/mod fumbled it.

I never bothered checking the new steam upload in OP. I added the (uncensored) bracket myself next to it when I saw it uploaded by a mod/uploader, thinking if it's really steam, it must be uncensored. Because steam version is uncensored by sale/default.

I just double checked,
the steam version on steam and itch io, both, are still uncensored. So that's good but
the "apparently" steam version in OP is censored. Why the mod decided to call is steam is something I have no answer to.

Btw I don't know who uploaded the steam version links in OP. But either case, you can apply the uncensor patch from OP for either versions and it should be uncensored by then :cool:

I edited the bracket to censored. Thanks for letting me know!

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
Is there a fast way to buy points because buying each one of them manually is kinda eh?
I guess you mean the atk,def,agi,focus points ? There is no faster way than clicking through each singular digit like one of those clicker games. Holy. Wished I thought about a >> button next to the > button to make it +10 or something. I hope this cruelty won't be too much of a hinderance to you :(

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
How do you enter the rooms at night? I was rushing trying to get to the roof late at night and I accidentally entered dusk room by clipping through the wall while she was sleeping.

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
How do you enter the rooms at night? I was rushing trying to get to the roof late at night and I accidentally entered dusk room by clipping through the wall while she was sleeping.
You enter once a girl gifts you their key to the room. Keep raising their affection to the next cap, using big affection presents helps speed up.

Funny how new ways to glitch keep poping up long after release. I'm not going to fix em.

Here is my favorite I use as a fast shortcut from the roof to get outside without having to walk through the long hallways again.
On roof on pool staircase, stand on peak of it and run off in a way so you glide on the staircase's railing.
Carefully walk along the railing onto the pool's wall and walk/fall of the roof to get on the ground. ;)

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
I tought the locking pick skill would allow me to enter the rooms too, did you not implement this because of "sleep r*pe" concerns? it would be fun to enter the rooms and r*pe the girls even tho they didnt have affection for you.

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
I tought the locking pick skill would allow me to enter the rooms too, did you not implement this because of "sleep r*pe" concerns? it would be fun to enter the rooms and r*pe the girls even tho they didnt have affection for you.
Sorry. There was no other way out for sale on steam.
It was either cut out completely the sleep fuck options or nudge it in a way that it turns into a "consentual" sleep sex, which it is the way now it is.
That's Valve's law, the washington state law for you :(

Not a very nice exp. for devs when player can feel the restraint of creativity from playing it.
Believe me, I too, wished for the same thing and much more stuff.

Reactions: matuca

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
What is the reward for winning duels? I seem to get nothing from it.
yep, same as in the jsk games. The pleasure is the battle fuck stuff and not actually winning a duel. So no, you're not missing out on anything there for winning or even losing.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes