EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Kvn87V.png

Overview:
The Domain Is a Real-Time Lovecraftian Adult Game Made with Unreal Engine 5.
Explore a mysterious mansion, engaging in intimate interactions with eldritch creatures.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Blue Moon Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

tN02CO.png 7GS_Cu.gif YqkX8N.gif EFsbp6.png BBKnzD.png ByjzFH.png Screenshot (521).png

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Please let me know if there's any missing tags

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Christmas Zemax o/)
TheDomain-0.1.0.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Unreal Engine 5.
Uh oh, the engine that people keep pushing despite it literally demonstrably tanking frames for no real good reason do to spaghetti optimisation and the need to keep pushing arbitrary graphical fidelity numbers up.
Ill give it a shot but since I dont see the value in UE5 for AAA games I highly doubt I will see it in a H-game, and I have a 4080.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Uh oh, the engine that people keep pushing despite it literally demonstrably tanking frames for no real good reason do to spaghetti optimisation and the need to keep pushing arbitrary graphical fidelity numbers up.
Ill give it a shot but since I dont see the value in UE5 for AAA games I highly doubt I will see it in a H-game, and I have a 4080.
As far as I know, UE5 is pretty decent - it's just that most peeps don't know how to work on it and optimize stuff.
Same stuff was with UE4, if my memory serves me right - people figured shit out, eventually.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
As far as I know, UE5 is pretty decent - it's just that most peeps don't know how to work on it and optimize stuff.
Same stuff was with UE4, if my memory serves me right - people figured shit out, eventually.
Some did, some still struggle to this day. Even with 5-10 years of time on theyr projects. Which is ridiculous. UE5 is same shit.

Giving person a sports car doesn't make him a competitive racer instantly.

MOTHexe

Jul 24, 2023
Some did, some still struggle to this day. Even with 5-10 years of time on theyr projects. Which is ridiculous. UE5 is same shit.

Giving person a sports car doesn't make him a competitive racer instantly.
I am not Pro UE5, or anti UE5, but most of the time, especially for this type of game, I certainly don't see the need for a studio to suddenly try to swap over to the newer and 'so-called' better engine, especially when it pretty much means starting from scratch and having a harder time of actually developing your game. These devs ain't making the next BG3 or Genshin here.. people will flog it to pixel art, ffs.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I found 2 bugs .

1.Whether that's the intention, but the clothing settings are not taken into account
2. If you trigger an action in the shower room, the moaning will play endlessly XD

But otherwise it looks pretty nice. I'm excited to see how this develops later^^

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes