Unreal Engine Abandoned The Dirty Gynodoctor's Fertilization Clinic [v0.3.1] [Gyno Games]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Soo.. Is there any actual gameplay? Or is that still hidden behind a paywall, basically turning the game into "Heres 5 animations you can see, no customisation, no gameplay, just click the buttons and watch the physics"
download it and find out... :p

Reactions: Ozygator
Aug 16, 2017
okay so game has been updated...I downloaded and installed all the extra gizmos........and then it started

I didn't find any 'clinic' or anything regarding a gynodoctor. all I did find was a simulation doll that I can mess around with so the 3dgame tag is a bit misleading.

judging from what I have read in previous posts this is exactly the same so I'm even more confused.

it and all its updates are already in the recycle bin

Reactions: RobJoy

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
download it and find out... :p
okay so game has been updated...I downloaded and installed all the extra gizmos........and then it started

I didn't find any 'clinic' or anything regarding a gynodoctor. all I did find was a simulation doll that I can mess around with so the 3dgame tag is a bit misleading.

judging from what I have read in previous posts this is exactly the same so I'm even more confused.

it and all its updates are already in the recycle bin
Seems I dont have to.. Why would you ask me to download it if you knew nothing new had happened? It would have been a complete waste of my time =/ I dont get you.. Unless you're trying to troll me your "advice" was useless and bordering on malicious.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Seems I dont have to.. Why would you ask me to download it if you knew nothing new had happened? It would have been a complete waste of my time =/ I dont get you.. Unless you're trying to troll me your "advice" was useless and bordering on malicious.
Because i don't know anything about the game... and the easy way to find out what it's about is to download it, try out and delete... Not that much more waste of time, that it is to ask and wait for an answer...

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Because i don't know anything about the game... and the easy way to find out what it's about is to download it, try out and delete... Not that much more waste of time, that it is to ask and wait for an answer...
Fair enough, I assumed you had played it as I read your earlier message (about updating the thread) as a "I got the newest version and I have uploaded it, I have edited the topic to fit" rather than you simply updating the topic and nothing else.

So, I assumed you had played it and uploaded it, and was acting like an ass for no discernible reason.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Fair enough, I assumed you had played it as I read your earlier message (about updating the thread) as a "I got the newest version and I have uploaded it, I have edited the topic to fit" rather than you simply updating the topic and nothing else.

So, I assumed you had played it and uploaded it, and was acting like an ass for no discernible reason.
to be honest i haven't played any games in the last couple of months... i just help around so all you horny gamers can get your fix... ;)

D

Deleted member 122097

Seems like you press 2 for the mode in wich you control the tool and 1 to get back into the camera mode.
Wasd then moves the tool from left/right forward/backward as you would expect and q/e moves it down/up.
You can use your scroll wheel to open the tool for some great glitches.
And all of the movement of the tool is tied to its own orientation, so if you tilt it your controls change accordingly.

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
V. 0.1.1 is for patrons only and I only released it now because I promised my patrons to give them something new before the end of August. It introduces the gynochair, speculum and working genitalia, but inner vagina and a bunch of other things are not finished yet.
When I have finished up this, I will make a new demo that hopefully is somewhat more interesting. But I will not rush it this time, it will be posted as soon as I'm ready. When that is done I will start to look into implementing VR.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ya I am confused what this is supposed to be?

Is it going to be a game or is it just straight get the bitch in the chair and use sliders and other shit to her.

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I will implement gameplay, but need all the basic stuff to make the gameplay around first. One of the things I'm probably going to make early is some kind of sensory system for when you "work" with the girl. E.g. if you have a steady hand while examining here you will build confident and satisfactory points with here, the opposite if you hurt her (and that's not her preferences) etc. If you manage to examine here satisfactory you will get payed a base price for your service. If better then satisfactory you will get a bonus. If you hurt her or does something wrong you will get sued and have to pay, or get less payed. etc. I'm also thinking about a lewdness system, making her more or less inclined to let you do what you want with her or have sex etc. With the money you will be able to buy more tools, drugs, e.g. to make here unconscious, make her feel less pain, make her horny etc. I also want to build a proper clinic that you can expand with different chairs, machines, rooms, etc. And maybe you some day can hire an assistant.
I'm also planing "missions". As you will have different customers with different issues that they need help with.
I have many ideas and thoughts about the road ahead, but for now it's just a lot of grinding work to get all the basics working, and then I want to build upon that. Everything I have written here is far down the road! Atm I'm spending most of the time adjusting skin weights on an almost pr. vertices basis to get the physics as good as possible. There is a lot of trail and error and starting over and over, to try and just get it right. :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I will implement gameplay, but need all the basic stuff to make the gameplay around first. One of the things I'm probably going to make early is some kind of sensory system for when you "work" with the girl. E.g. if you have a steady hand while examining here you will build confident and satisfactory points with here, the opposite if you hurt her (and that's not her preferences) etc. If you manage to examine here satisfactory you will get payed a base price for your service. If better then satisfactory you will get a bonus. If you hurt her or does something wrong you will get sued and have to pay, or get less payed. etc. I'm also thinking about a lewdness system, making her more or less inclined to let you do what you want with her or have sex etc. With the money you will be able to buy more tools, drugs, e.g. to make here unconscious, make her feel less pain, make her horny etc. I also want to build a proper clinic that you can expand with different chairs, machines, rooms, etc. And maybe you some day can hire an assistant.
I'm also planing "missions". As you will have different customers with different issues that they need help with.
I have many ideas and thoughts about the road ahead, but for now it's just a lot of grinding work to get all the basics working, and then I want to build upon that. Everything I have written here is far down the road! Atm I'm spending most of the time adjusting skin weights on an almost pr. vertices basis to get the physics as good as possible. There is a lot of trail and error and starting over and over, to try and just get it right. :)
Alright seems legit my dude I will keep a eye on this.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes