Unreal Engine Abandoned The Dirty Gynodoctor's Fertilization Clinic [v0.3.1] [Gyno Games]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
V. 0.3.1 Released - Scalability/Graphics Settings ++

Changes:
  • Configuration system for graphical settings and tuning. Game scalability – Make game run smooth on different spec systems with different quality settings.
  • Subscriber code system. One download – Patreon the project, get a code, submit your code and get your level of subscription benefits. No longer need for new download when you decide to support the project. Thank you!!
  • Click select speculum or not: You can now select the speculum with the mouse, just click on it or click hold for direct control. Click everywhere else to get back to camera control.
  • Lighting adjustments.
  • Save settings – this is also beginning of save game support for later…
  • Some minor fixes and adjustments.

ScreenShot00015.png ScreenShot00016.png

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Just the cpu graphics as you've already figured out. Haven't needed a card until now.
Check out v. 0.3.1 with scalability/graphics settings implemented. Interested to know if you are able to run this? :)

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
ATM you can use the speculum on the girl, and that's pretty much it. I have started to sketch out some game play that I'm working on. Basically you will start out with next to nothing, get client, only be able to do simple stuff in the beginning, like general checkups, breast checks etc. You will get paid and you will gain trust by your clients. As you get money, you can buy more equipment that will open up for more "services" that you can provide. Trust and lewdness will also make it possible to do more with the girl. And so on...
This will be down the road, atm I'm now prioritizing VR support and more simulations, like anus, mouth, etc. probably also be working on the game play aspects in parallel.

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
Check out v. 0.3.1 with scalability/graphics settings implemented. Interested to know if you are able to run this? :)
Works. For values of works. Its a bit of a challenge to get across the room and if "getting it stuck in" was this difficult in RL I'd vote for parthenogenesis. You could have a great game here and your graphics are good, but it's very rough right now. You are also very responsive to problems, that's a really big plus.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Works. For values of works. Its a bit of a challenge to get across the room and if "getting it stuck in" was this difficult in RL I'd vote for parthenogenesis. You could have a great game here and your graphics are good, but it's very rough right now. You are also very responsive to problems, that's a really big plus.

Thanks!
Thank you!
I'm kind of suprised you got it working at all without a graphics card. Other parts of your system have to take the burden and this messes with the physics, making it hard to play, I suppose. You put a decent graphics adapter on your list for Christmas ;)

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
a code , anybody ? nope ? Just for a "detailled Demo ? no ? in this case .....
Ok . keep it for yourself.

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
well, patreon for "full" unlock, wont take of panties of that girl.
But im amazed. Manipulating with this steel dick, you can see 3d psychics on panties and tights.

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
well, patreon for "full" unlock, wont take of panties of that girl.
But im amazed. Manipulating with this steel dick, you can see 3d psychics on panties and tights.
What do you mean? If you patron, you will get the uncensored version with the ability to remove pants. Try removing all other clothing first. Let me know if you have problems trough the Patreon page :)

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
What do you mean? If you patron, you will get the uncensored version with the ability to remove pants. Try removing all other clothing first. Let me know if you have problems trough the Patreon page :)
Well, i don't really understand for what are those passwords inside rar?
I removed them:D (trought menu of coz, idk if there is an option to remove her clothes manualy:p)
To manipulate that steel cock i see in future designated joystick. coz with mouse its hard;]

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Just an FYI for the dev. Thought you should know That making this type of game with the Unreal Engine is against the terms of use Policy of Epic Games

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You really should consider making a loading screen or something like this. I'm not sure that everyone will wait 3 minutes in front of a blank screen just to see if the game is loading or crashed.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes