Unreal Engine Abandoned The Dirty Gynodoctor's Fertilization Clinic [v0.3.1] [Gyno Games]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Gofile
Web Attack: JSCoinminer Download 41
Source:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Im more than happy to stay in the last decade thank you very much. The gaming comp I have is more than capable of being programmed for 64 bit. It is only 2 yrs old I dont want it running 64 bit. As stated I have a very good very powerful model. More than adequate to handle even heavy rendering. Absolutely no need for the offensive remark.
Not being offensive, but it's directly daft. Sorry mate.
More than half a year ago, the graphics card manufacturers stopped producing drivers for 32-bit. At least, nVidia did. AMD has stopped as well.
Microsoft did speak out about the continuing need for a 32-bit OS, but that was when Windows 10 was introduced. They only support it now because they sold copies of it.

96% of all computers run Windows 7 or 10, 64-bit.
The rest are a mix between Windows XP, 7 and 10 32-bit (~2%), Mac (1%) and Linux (the rest).

The numbers speak for themselves. And I will ask you what precise reason you have to want to run 32-bit (higher risk of viruses aside).
Also, your reasoning that the developers will lose a few customers. The operate word being "a few". As in "very few". There is no valid reason to cater for 32-bit users anymore, hasn't been for at least two years.

Anyway, I think we can write this piece of rubbish off as "dead". It's been a year with no updates, and the Patreon page is taken down for review, and has been for quite some time. So I am pretty sure the dev has abandoned it (and his supporters).

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
i like the idea, the graphics and some of the controls, could you try to add something like a tutorial or guide on what you need to do?

Oct 15, 2017
If you ever do get back to this project do things differently and make the pregnancy feel real and we can inject the female's eggs with sperm and impregnate her. - There really needs to be more games with menstrual cycle manipulation "MCM" along with detailed pregnancy trimesters bellies 1, 1/1, 1/2, 2, 2/2/ 2/3, 3, 3/1, 3/2, 3/3.

Apr 1, 2018
Ok I don't understand how this one works, what do you do other than just flying around the room like a ghost? what action or things can you do?? and what keys do you use? there really needs to be a tutorial for this one

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello can someone offer me this game as a compressed version or re-upload it to another server. Many Thanks.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes