• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
what do you think is the problem guys ??? i tried running as administrator and changing compatibility already

Last edited:

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
Great game 8/10, 6 hours

• Excellent gameplay, nothing extraordinary, but I don't understand the criticisms regarding the gameplay. Perhaps you've only played the most famous games in the genre, as if you had played a good amount, you would know how most have such mediocre gameplay that makes this game seem great. The creator significantly increased the difficulty in the last patch, limiting the dash and increasing the enemies' HP. It has excellent boss fights.
  • Amazing art, very well done. I also liked the adult scenes. There are few, some girls have two scenes, but I prefer it that way when they are well-drawn. Besides, I prefer a game with little adult content that compensates in game design and gameplay.
When you finish the last boss and the "to be continued" message appears, I think you have to complete it again to unlock something else. However, my game froze when I was about to face the last boss, so I gave up. But it's a good game, I recommend it to everyone who likes decent gameplay and art, which is unfortunately rare compared to the overwhelming quantity of generic games, so it deserves praise.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I'm no expert on the smell of cocks as I only have a sample size of one, but I'm fairly certain that it isn't supposed to smell fishy.

If it does, get a damn shower.
Probably a mistranslation. The typical phrase is "smells like squid", never had squid so dunno.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
The gameplay was fun for me, it grows on you. But the mtl.... yeah its worse than expected. Also the game is not complete yet!

So recommendation to everyone, wait this one out. its fun, but the fact its incomplete ( and the shitty MTL makes it not worth the time.

Latest update from creator :

Reactions: d0rky and flannan

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
i'm getting warnings from my anti-viral software.. why am i getting that? anyone else?

is it safe?? hope so because art looks realy crisp :S

sari1

May 17, 2018
my mtl didn't work.
cmd show me this.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Input API is not available!
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.Input' from assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
1705240215575.png
how to fix it.

lordaeon

Aug 4, 2018
Mine doesn't work too.
Got "Input API is not available!" error, it seems that BepInEx version 6.0.0 is unstable and buggy, it can be solved by downgrading to version 5.4.22

But I have no idea how to implement that.

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
It's imposible with the bug. When you enter in a room already clear, 1 of each 5 times aprox, you ends up out of limits of playable area, and sometimes you can solve it by going to the exits but another times you get stuck and it's impossible.

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
The title say corrupt the goddess
End in a completely ass where nothing is even done
There is no indication of the goddess corruptted
This dev is a complete hack

tigerct

Jun 29, 2020
I got through the 3rd world, took a break and came back but my character is stuck in place, so I guess I finished.

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
The gameplay was fun for me, it grows on you. But the mtl.... yeah its worse than expected. Also the game is not complete yet!

So recommendation to everyone, wait this one out. its fun, but the fact its incomplete ( and the shitty MTL makes it not worth the time.

Latest update from creator :
Did they delete all article relate to this game? the last post i see was Feb 2023.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes