EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
One hundred years ago, a war occurred between the Demon King and the Goddess that could have destroyed the world.
In the end, the Goddess was defeated, the heroes were sealed and the war came to an end.
No one knows what happened to the Goddess.
The Demon King also lost a great deal of magical power in this war, and was targeted at his weakest moment, and the Demon King was betrayed.
The traitors shared some of the Demon King's power with the lords of the Demon World, who sealed the four heroes, and reigned as the new Demon King, with himself as the pinnacle of the Demon World.
The remnants of the Demon King's lost power and body flew away to some ruins in the outside world, waiting for the day of revenge to come.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Original Title: 魔王の秘宝2-女神を堕とせ!
Developer: Monster-ken
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (771).png Screenshot (779).png kkvcv67e.png 6nhljp4p.png 741jlqsg.png
t3hf3zcd.png qw98b9uo.png w0vfkipf.png jsi7kho3.png akt8mmby.png

Kingrichard

Nov 17, 2019
i'm kinda looking forward to it untill play the whole game it kinda disappointed, the village sytem is poorly made the story is just scrap got put together. Maybe little more time put into the game would fix this.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Wait wait wait - a recent game, with art that good, and the file is only about 500mb?

I must be fucking dreaming.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
This author always makes amazing looking games with all custom assets, but the H-content is always terribly lacking and gameplay is not fun enough to justify playing his games over normal games. Doubt this will be diffrent.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
If this ever gets a human translation, let me know. But I have zero patience for juggling incessantly mismatched pronouns in my head because MTL has zero understanding of context.
I was gonna ask about the quality of the mtl and weather it has been edited. AI translation with a little editing makes for a surprisingly nice read I think :unsure:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes