• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fritzly

Dec 5, 2019
hmm, McAfee keeps quarantining this and when I restore files it just quarantine it again...

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Well, long as it's decent enough to understand what you're doing.

This is a sexual parody of so far as I am aware, it's probably not all that story heavy. The first game is a different style in case anyone was wondering.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
From what I played the sex scenes with the MC are not animated at all and only the goddess rape by the boss monsters are and thats just fucking stupid also the gameplay is not that good not to even mention the story and the overall grind, even tho the art looks great I really regret wasting my time on this one.

Reactions: iixviiiix

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Nice... This circle is something else.

Every new games they create has a different gameplay each.

Reactions: DuniX

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
From the picks I have one complaint, why do so many "demon lord" games have the mc throwing their girls to their mobs? If I was demon lord I wouldn't be sharing my girls with ANYONE. Toss the no names to them sure, but the main and side girls, MINE.

Apophis37

Oct 14, 2023
This art style is just like the dojo one from WAKUWAKU circle. Any games that has similar artstyle as this?

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
From the picks I have one complaint, why do so many "demon lord" games have the mc throwing their girls to their mobs? If I was demon lord I wouldn't be sharing my girls with ANYONE. Toss the no names to them sure, but the main and side girls, MINE.
Yeah I always found that "corruption/training" trope they do in most games like this amusing. Demon Lord doesn't want a Virgin like everybody else. He wants a used up roastie that's had a few miles of monster D to teach her how to please a man first. lol

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
I played a little in JP and this is basically a heavily pared down Cult of the Lamb with some ero tossed in. The gameplay is serviceable but the controls are a bit wonky; you need your power attack and it doesn't always trigger when you want it to, making some enemies like skeletons more difficult to kill than they should be. The story is very light and the gameplay loop isn't quite solid enough to carry the entire game. It's not a terrible game, but I couldn't muster the will to continue through what appeared to be a long, empty grind with not much content to look forward to.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDemonLordsTreasure2CorruptTheGoddess-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
FULL SAVE !
Damn it, I had a hell of a time finding out where it was stored:
C:\Users\ [account name] \AppData\LocalLow\rich\devil_treasure
(just unzip the files there, I don't know wich one is what...)

This is my personal save, without mods or cheats with the full gallery.
Bug : The game bugs when you use the blue portals available after defeating the boss, which lead to the secret market.
Tips : You're invincible when using the secondary axe attack (like Link in Zelda 3 for old purists).

Edit :
Unzip the join file in "Devil Treasure 2\DevilTreasure_Data\"
(replacing game_data folder)

Thanks nopeandnah.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes