Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
LET the Writer continue ....

It is funny if you go in a book store and see all the books with the covers depending on your taste the correct moment you select few to read 2 paragraphs story and you pay for something that you don't know yet if you like it or not (but you paid it). Here just in the start of a story there are complains about the content of the story and how much sex it has or hasn't.

Let the writer tell his story and after when you will read it and reach the end think, decide if you liked or not. Many developers try to milk money delaying content others rest on the donations -not payment- which people like to donate. When you donate you can't demand what you would if you were paying someone for a job to be done. Donation is giving from your heart because you liked something either music on the street or game under development e.t.c. You do it and you feel happy and there is no reason to complain from what you have done by your heart.

The game has a very interesting story which somewhere leads and probably many as me want to read it, the sex in the visual novel it's something extra, for many that makes it more tasty but logical some like the first steps in the story some other not. It's all about taste.

Yes I like the game and I wait to see what follows. My only wish is the writer to be free and write :cool:

p.s. English isn't my home language so sorry for any mistakes.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Love the new take on the genre, and while this version currently has hardly any lewd content it was actually not missed at all.
Outside of a few odd mouths in a render, minor typos and moments where the game wasn't sure whether to take itself seriously or not - it was a great enjoyment from start to 'finish'.
Looking forward to the upcoming content update!

amir1234

May 19, 2018
hi i need some help so i download the file which is not compressed then i click on the game to launch and this traceback shows up any ideas how to solve it?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It

It looks like Gracie is gonna die.. Staying with high heels at the edge of building roof and considering how big her tits are, gravity will just do the job for her.
Be sure that she is NOT gonna die ... @HopesGaming knows that very well, but he also knows, that if she is gonna die, he will also gonna die :D :D :D

Reactions: Spiderfox

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
It

It looks like Gracie is gonna die.. Staying with high heels at the edge of building roof and considering how big her tits are, gravity will just do the job for her.
don't kill any of the women, if you gonna kill let it be the men

Reactions: iMagnor
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes